Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 1 is here and has brought some new gameplay features. Among other things, there are now so-called "reality augments" or perks that bring you many advantages in the Battle Royale. Here is the explanation in detail.
Reality Augments are "perks" that have been available since the beginning of Chapter 4. These are combat-oriented bonuses that players can earn during their rounds. They provide tactical buffs and allow players to specialize in specific roles during a match.
Depending on the type of perk you choose, you can heal your comrades more easily, provide tactical support, or become a force of nature in battle.
- You can get some of the best gear for gaming right here on Amazon!
All you really have to do to collect reality augments is to stay in the game. The longer you survive, the more reality augments you can earn during a match. However, only four perks can be used at a time. If you choose them, they will remain until the end of the round. Since they're randomly distributed, you'll need to re-roll them with gold bars to get the reality augments you want. Once the game ends, all perks will be reset and removed.
Fortnite Chapter 4: All Reality Augments & What They Do
There are 32 different reality augments that players can collect in-game. They are divided into four categories: Combat, Game Turn, Mobility & Discovery, and Looting. Here is the complete list of all reality augments in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 and their functionality:
- First Assault – The first bullet in the magazine of your Assault Rifle deals bonus damage.
- Pistol Amp – Pistols have greatly increased magazine size.
- Light Fingers – Makes your weapons using Light Ammo reload faster.
- Bow Specialist – Bows draw and reload faster, and you regenerate arrows over time.
- Mechanical Archer – Gives you a Mechanical Explosive Bow and Mechanical Shockwave Bow.
- Demolition Munitions – Objects you destroy have a chance to drop explosives. Excludes player-built structures.
- Rifle Recycle – Weapons using medium ammo have a chance not to consume ammo.
- Tactical Armory – Grants a Rare Tactical AR and Combat Shotgun.
- Rushing Reload – Sprinting will slowly reload your equipped shotgun.
- Shotgun Striker – Your Shotgun fire will give you Siphon upon hitting opponents.
- Danger Hero – Briefly regenerate Health and gain movement speed when your Shield breaks.
- Rift-Jector-Seat – Anytime your Shield breaks, you’ll rift into the sky after a short delay.
- Chug Gunner – Receive a Chug Cannon.
- Aerialist – Grants you Glider redeploy for the rest of the match.
- Rarity Check – Get Siphon upon eliminations with Common and Uncommon weapons.
- Mythic Munition – Obtain a Mythic Pistol.
Mobility & Scouting
- More Parkour – Your energy regenerates briefly after mantling or hurdling.
- Supercharged – Your vehicles won’t consume fuel and they’ll have increased health.
- Bloodhound – Enemies hit by your marksman rifle or bow shots are marked for a brief duration.
- Bush Warrior – You regenerate health and partial shields while inside large foliage.
- Party Time – Gain Balloons over time.
- Forecast – You can always see the next storm circle.
- Tricked Out – Entering a car or Truck applies Chonkers and Cow Catcher to it.
- Storm Mark – When the storm changes, ping the area to highly nearby enemies for a short duration.
- Soaring Sprints – While sprinting, you’ll be able to jump much higher—and jump with lower gravity.
- Zero Chance – Temporarily gain the Zero Point dash ability each time you break an enemy's Shield.
- Shadow Striker – Become able to get Shadow Bombs from containers.
- Icy Slide – Get a brief icy speed boost after sliding.
- Splash Medic – You have a chance to find Chug Splash in every container you open.
- Jelly Angler – Receive a fishing rod. You can use it to fish anywhere, but you can only fish up Jellyfish.
- Peel's Plunder – Receive a treasure map that will lead you to buried treasure.
- Harvester – Foliage you destroy will drop Big Bush Bombs and forageables. Also increases the effectiveness of eating forageables.
So, and that's it for now. However, more reality augments will appear during the season. When the time comes, we will of course update this article for you.
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.