It's always good to know the locations of most bounty boards in Fortnite to put extra pressure on your opponents.
Fortnite is one of the most popular battle royale games in the world, and it's constantly evolving. The bounty boards, were introduced in Chapter 2, Season 5.
These boards offer players the chance to take on bounties for rewards, and they can be a great way to earn XP, gold bars, and more. In this article, we'll explain how bounty boards work in Fortnite, where to find them and how to use them to your advantage.
What Are Fortnite Bounty Boards?
Bounty boards are a new feature in Fortnite that allow players to take on bounties for rewards. These bounties are essentially contracts that task you with taking out a specific player in the game.
Once you accept a bounty, the target's location will be revealed on your map, and you'll need to hunt them down and eliminate them. If you succeed, you'll be rewarded with gold bars, XP, and other loot.
How to Use Fortnite Bounty Boards
Using bounty boards is relatively simple. To find a bounty board, you'll need to visit one of the various locations around the map where they can be found. Once you've found a board, you can interact with it to view the available bounties. Each bounty will list the player's name, the reward for completing it, and the time limit you have to complete it.
When you accept a bounty, the target's location will be revealed on your map, so you'll know exactly where to find them. Keep in mind that the player you're hunting down will also know that they're being targeted, so they'll likely be on high alert. Be prepared for a fight!
All Bounty Board Locations In Fortnite
In Fortnite Chapter 4, there are currently 13 bounty boards.
- South side of Breakwater Bay
- South side of The Citadel
- Center of Brutal Bastion
- West side of Lonely Labs
- Cold Cavern - Between Breakwater Bay & Brutal Bastion
- Center of Slappy Shores
- West side of Faulty Splits
- Humble Hamlet - South of Faulty Splits
- North side of Frenzy Fields
- South side of Shattered Slabs
- Rocky Docks - West of Shattered Slabs
- Pleasant Passage - Between Frenzy Fields & Anvil Square
- Center of Anvil Square
Get some of the best gear for gaming right here on Amazon!
Tips for Using Fortnite Bounty Boards
If you want to make the most of bounty boards in Fortnite, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Be aware of the time limit. Each bounty has a time limit, so be sure to complete it before time runs out.
- Be prepared for a fight. The player you're hunting down will be aware that they're being targeted, so they'll likely be on high alert. Be prepared for a fight.
- Use the element of surprise. If you can catch your target off guard, you'll have a better chance of taking them out quickly.
Bounty boards are a great addition to Fortnite, offering players the chance to earn rewards by taking on bounties. By following these tips, you'll be able to use bounty boards to your advantage and become a more successful player. So, what are you waiting for? Head out and start hunting down those targets!
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.