In Star Wars Jedi Survivor, fast travel will guarantee you even more fun without getting bored. There are a lot of interesting planets. Each planet offers a variety of locations to loot. Since you will already spend a lot of time exploring every corner, no matter how small, you don't need to waste your time walking back to places you have already discovered. Luckily, we show you how to save time with fast travel.
Souls-like lovers should feel right at home in Jedi Survivor. The mediation points are comparable to the bonfires that we must find and activate. These checkpoints not only protect us from respawning far away in the event of our character's death. But they also offer us the possibility of various actions, including a new, and much-desired feature: fast travel. Here's everything you need to know about it.
Jedi Survivor Fast Travel Explained
When you activate a meditation point, you'll see the following options:
- Stances – Change your Lightsaber stance.
- Rest – Replenishes your HP, Force, and Stim charges, but causes enemies to respawn.
- Perks – Assign your perk badges/passives.
- Training – Learn a bit of combat know-how.
- Skills – Allocate skill points
- Fast travel – This is what you'll need to select.
And we make a quick detour to a game where you can use the fast travel well. Elden Ring on PS5 offers you endless expanses in a unique world. So go on the journey.
So select the option Fast travel and confirm your choice. Now a map will open for you. The map shows the planet you are on. Various markers and symbols are displayed on the representation of the planet, which give us information about the location of NPCs, rumors and side quests.
But we don't let that distract us any further and look at the left third of our map. There are all the meditation points that you have discovered and activated so far. Now all you have to do is select the location you want to fast travel to and then press and hold the select button. Before you know it, you have arrived at your destination. Easy as pie, isn't it?
With this trick, you don't have to waste time planning your return trip to places you've already visited. However, there are a few limitations.
- The fun and possibilities in Hogwarts Legacy on the PS5 are limitless. Embark on an unforgettable adventure.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: A Few Caveats About Fast Travel
So, as mentioned, there are a few caveats to fast travel. There are a few instances when you'll be prevented from using the function, usually due to the storyline. As such, you'll have to advance or complete that particular main mission. This applies to the following locations:
- Pyloon's Saloon acts as your main hub on Koboh. This is where you'll find several resource vendor NPCs. You'll often return here as you acquire more collectibles.
- Cal's ship, the Mantis, has a Meditation Point, but fast travel can't be selected (you may only fast travel to it). That's because the Mantis has its own navigation method, known as the Holotable or Galactic Map. Think of this as a means of fast travelling to other planets that you've visited in the galaxy.
Ouch. That guy's trip didn't end well:
#StarWarsJediSurvivor is available for preload on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC!— EA Star Wars (@EAStarWars) April 26, 2023
Pre-order and download now: https://t.co/8ExD2RN0NJ pic.twitter.com/cHM74tVV8h
So you see, it's just a few things that shouldn't affect your gaming experience any further. We hope our guide has helped you and wish you a lot of fun on your journey through the Star Wars galaxy in Jedi Survivor.
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.