In this guide, you will learn how to heal and how the health recovery system works in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is quite a challenging game, and before you seriously get into it, you need to understand the healing and recovery system. But don't worry, you'll learn everything from this guide!
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor – Healing and Stims
Your health is indicated by the green bar at the bottom right of the screen. It works as in all games: if it depletes completely - Cal will die.
Cal can heal itself with so-called stims, which act like first-aid kits. Remember that:
- The remaining stims are indicated by the number to the right of the green cross (they can't use a red cross because the red cross is banned in video games).
- The maximum number of stims can be increased.
- All stims are replenished after resting at the meditation spot.
So rest and replenish your stims regularly. The healing itself is not overly long, but it does mean that for a few moments you will be vulnerable to attack. This means that healing right next to the enemy is very risky, just don't do it.
- Funko POP as Cal Kestis in the flesh! On Amazon!
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor – Upgrade Healing
By investing in the skill tree of the Resilience category, you can significantly improve the performance of healing with Stims from BD-1. Such skills are located on the left side of the tree.
Skills that improve healing are:
- Improved Stim Formula - extra health while using stims.
- Teamwork - reducing the time it takes to heal.
- Perfected Stim Formula - even more health when using Stims.
- The Power of Friendship - stims also refill part of the Force Meter.
We recommend getting at least the first three skills listed above. They will significantly increase your chance of survival and in the early stages of the game will be a better investment than most other options.
- BD-1 as LEGO! A great figure for any fan of the Star Wars series!
This was all the most necessary information on healing in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. Heal well, upgrade, and may the Force be with you!
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.