The Numbers Event has arrived for Black Ops Cold War. The BOCW Numbers Event Update also brings the new Outbreak Survival mode with it, giving players a new way to experience Outbreak. Let's take a look at the Black Ops Cold War Numbers Event Update Patch Notes, Outbreak Survival, and what's going on with the Numbers Event.
Let's start off super simple: the BOCW Numbers Event is here. It brings with it a number of challenges in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, for which you can receive some pretty sweet rewards. These have been detailed in alternative articles, though, so we won't give you a deep dive right here. Not only have we shown you how and where to activate the Mobile Broadcast Stations in Warzone, but also how to complete all the Numbers Event challenges in BOCW.
We think that's about enough in terms of the content of the Numbers Event in BOCW and Warzone Season 5: Reloaded. Old news! Well, not really, but this article is about something a little different (as you well know). Let's take a look at the new Outbreak Survival mode in BOCW Zombies, and dive into the BOCW Numbers Event Update Patch Notes...
- Warzone Season 5 'The Numbers' Event
- How to Complete the Numbers Event in Black Ops Cold War
- Where are the Mobile Broadcast Station Locations in Warzone's Numbers Event?
What is Outbreak Survival in BOCW Season 5: Reloaded?
Outbreak Survival drops players into the Outbreak Zone equipped with only a 1911 pistol and no mini-map. Automatic health regeneration has been disabled, there is no blueprint access, and you need to scavenge for food to replenish your health. It's a full-on survival mode, and it looks incredible! The new Outbreak Survival modes test how long you can survive, and it's the true hardcore CoD Zombies mode. We can't wait to jump in.
The Numbers Event has begun, including Outbreak Survival!— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) September 21, 2021
Complete challenges in #BlackOpsColdWar and #Warzone to unlock 19 rewards, including the new dual-wield Sai melee weapon.
Details at the blog: https://t.co/4MS36R4eID pic.twitter.com/9Y6clVmOHf
BOCW Numbers Event Update Patch Notes
BOCW Numbers Event Update Patch Notes: Global
- The Numbers
- Limited-time event now live in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
- Take on 18 challenges across both games to unlock up to 19 new rewards.
- Complete a full set of nine challenges in either game to unlock the new dual-wield Sai melee weapon.
- New melee weapon available as a reward for completing a full set of nine challenges in Black Ops Cold War or Warzone during The Numbers Event.
- Weapon Blueprint version now available via Store Bundle.
BOCW Numbers Event Update Patch Notes: Zombies
- Outbreak Survival
- New limited-time mode added to Outbreak.
- Players must eat food to replenish health. Health regen is disabled.
- Players load in armed only with a 1911 pistol.
- HUD maps and Apply Blueprint feature are disabled.
- Outbreak Survival
- Addressed an issue that caused vehicles to take higher damage than anticipated from Plaguehounds in higher Regions.
- Addressed an issue with the Apply Blueprint feature with Custom Mods that could sometimes duplicate the player's weapon.
- Addressed an issue with the Apply Blueprint feature that could sometimes incorrectly apply a Custom Mod the first time the weapon was used.
- Addressed an issue that caused the LT53 Kazimir total count to drop from 2 to 1 when taking certain actions.
- Added stability fixes for rare issues related to weapons and Wall Buys.
So that's about it: the BOCW Number Event Update Patch Notes. Outbreak Survival looks incredible, and we'll be diving right-on-in tonight! For a more detailed breakdown of BOCW's Numbers Event, don't forget to check out Treyarch's website. In the meantime, though, enjoy BOCW Season 5: Reloaded, and get hyped for Call of Duty: Vanguard!
- What are the Vanguard Beta Rewards for Warzone, CoD: Mobile & BOCW?
- Treyarch Announces "Operation Team Domino" for BOCW Zombies Season 6
- Judge Dredd Bundle & Arbitrator Rifle Details for Warzone & BOCW
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.