Black Ops Cold War Season 5: Reloaded is here, bringing the return of Demolition and a whole lot of new Zombies content with it. We have all the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season 5: Reloaded details right here for you, including the new maps, game modes, and more. We also have the BOCW Season 5: Reloaded Update Patch Notes...
Season 5: Reloaded has largely slipped under the radar, mainly due to this weekend's Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta, this week's Vanguard Multiplayer Reveal, and the recent announcement of Warzone's new Pacific Map. It's all very exciting, and there's a ton to look forward to in Call of Duty later this year, but that doesn't mean you should faze out of BOCW quite yet. Here's everything you need to know about BOCW Season 5: Reloaded, including the Patch Notes.
Black Ops Cold War Season 5: Reloaded Details
BOCW Season 5: Reloaded features a number of new Multiplayer Maps, a ton of new Zombies content, and some cool new operators. In addition to these, which are described in more detail below, Season 5: Reloaded features a new "Numbers Seasonal Event" which will begin on September 21, at 10AM PT. It includes a selection of challenges which will (once completed) unlock the new Sai Melee Weapon. The event will take place exclusively on Season 5 maps and modes. Anyway, here's everything else in more detail...
New Multiplayer Maps in BOCW Season 5: Reloaded
Zoo, a classic Black Ops 1 map, has returned in Black Ops Cold War Season 5: Reloaded. The map is set in, as the name suggests, a Zoo, and is located in the Ural Mountains region of Western Russia. It's a medium-large sized map, and features a number of old animal exhibits and cages, as well as shops and a few dried-out fountains. As of writing, we are still unsure as to what will be changed in this new version of the map. However, we do have a map guide ready and loaded for you:
Demolition Returns in BOCW Season 5: Reloaded
Demolition is finally coming to Black Ops Cold War in Season 5: Reloaded, and remains largely the same as in previous Call of Duty games. It is an insanely fun multiplayer game mode that involves players having to defend and destroy bomb sites. Each team is either an Attacker or Defender. The former must destroy both bomb sites by the end of the match to win, and the latter must keep at least one bomb site intact.
New Zombies Content in BOCW Season 5: Reloaded
An entire new region is being added to Outbreak in Season 5: Reloaded, dubbed Armada. It's a water-based map set in the North Atlantic Ocean, and to be honest, it looks pretty bloody cool. The map will be played in-and-or around water, on boats, docks, and ships. It's probably the thing that we're most excited about in Black Ops Cold War Season 5: Reloaded, as Outbreak is clearly the best aspect of BOCW, and this map looks super nice. The following is also being added to Zombies in Season 5: Reloaded...
- New World Event is coming, adding "Black Chests"
- The Rampage Inducer will now begin appearing in starting areas.
Outbreak Survival Limited Time Mode
A new LTM has been added in BOCW Season 5: Reloaded called Outbreak Survival. Players begin the new mode with a Field Upgrade from their standard loadout, and a 1911 handgun. You try to complete the objective and exfiltrate before being killed. There is no auto-regeneration, meaning that players need to heal themselves using items.
Season Five Reloaded is NOW LIVE in #BlackOpsColdWar, including:— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) September 9, 2021
* Zoo 24/7 (6v6)
* Rampage Inducer in Zombies
* New Outbreak Region, World Event & Intel
* Onslaught Drive-In + Diminishing Light
* Dead Ops Arcade 3 updates
* New Prestige Shop content
+ more pic.twitter.com/1yr4uw3lKX
New Operators in BOCW Season 5: Reloaded
- Judge Dredd: Two variants of Judge Dredd have come in Season 5: Reloaded as a new operator. Pretty cool!
- Hudson: Another new Operator who will be added later on in the season.
The below Black Ops Cold War Season 5: Reloaded Patch Notes are a condensed version. The complete Patch Notes are available on Treyarch's website, and add additional details to the information above as well.
Black Ops Cold War Season 5: Reloaded Update Patch Notes
BOCW Season 5: Reloaded Patch Notes – Multiplayer
- Zoo (6v6)Zoo map added to Multiplayer rotation in 6v6 modes.
- Zoo 24/7 added to Featured Playlists.
- Demolition [NEW]: Demolition added to Multiplayer Featured Playlists.
- Attacking team attempts to destroy two enemy bomb sites. Defenders must prevent the attackers from detonating both bombs before the time limit.
- Time is extended after the first bomb site is destroyed.
- In the event of a tie, a single neutral bomb site becomes active in Overtime, where the first team to successfully detonate the bomb wins the match.
- 12v12 Moshpit: Added Zoo and Drive-In to the map rotation.
- Zoo 24/7 [NEW]
- Demolition [NEW]
- Nuketown 24/7
- Cranked Moshpit
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit (now featuring Zoo and Drive-In)
- Party Games
BOCW Season 5: Reloaded Patch Notes – Zombies
- Rampage Inducer: New feature added to all round-based Zombies maps.
- Players can now interact with an orange Essence canister at the start of each map to vote to induce Rampage. All players must vote to enable the feature.
- When enabled, spawn rates and movement speed of enemy zombies will be increased through Round 20 for a more intense experience for advanced players.
- Players can vote to turn the Rampage Inducer off and on at will, as often as once per round. All players must vote to disable the feature.
- If left unused, the Essence canister will explode after Round 20.
- Addressed an issue where scrolling through the scoreboard with a controller could toggle the flashlight.
- Closed an exploit where players were able to gain access to locked portions of the map.
- Addressed an issue where players could receive placeholder medals from CRBR-S multi-kills on "Mauer der Toten."
BOCW Season 5: Reloaded Patch Notes – Outbreak
- Armada: New Region in the North Atlantic Ocean added to Outbreak.
- Black Chest: New World Event added to Regions in Outbreak.
- Interact with the Black Chest and destroy what lies within to form a pact with the spirit inside for the current Region.
- Once the pact is formed, the spirit will be summoned against nearby zombies when the player is low on health.
- This ability is on a cooldown and its effect is shared with teammates.
- Added new Season Five Reloaded narrative Intel to discover.
- Addressed an issue where Solo players could lose the ability to select loadouts after warping to another Region in a prior Outbreak session.
- Addressed an issue where the Omega Helicopter would sometimes appear inconsistently on the mini-map
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to escape the Holdout Objective in Alpine by using the Grapple Gun.
- Addressed an issue where selecting Zoo as a map in Local play was not correctly switching the mode to Outbreak.
- Addressed an issue where the legend was not appearing on the overhead map.
BOCW Season 5: Reloaded Patch Notes – Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In added to map rotation.
- Added new Dark Aether story Intel to discover in Onslaught Drive-In.
- Diminishing Light
- New limited-time mode now available.
- The circle shrinks as the horde gets stronger. If the Dark Aether Orb collapses, it will implode and destroy the players, ending the match.
- Shoot the Orb to slow down the shrink rate, or collect clock power-ups to pause the collapse. Completing Surges will revert the Orb to its original size.
- Unlock the “Soviet Red” Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint by completing 30 Surges in Diminishing Light.
- Addressed an issue where applying custom Blueprints in quick succession could result in weapon duplication or loss of functionality.
- Added ping icons for Mule Kick and Death Perception can pickups.
- The Mule Kick machine is now present in "Mauer der Toten" when playing in Local.
- Closed an exploit where players could use Aether Shroud infinitely.
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In (PlayStation) [NEW]
- Onslaught Diminishing Light (PlayStation) [NEW]
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
Well, there you go. Everything that you know about Black Ops Cold War Season 5: Reloaded, including all the new maps, operators, Zombies content and more. Yes, the BOCW Season 5: Reloaded Update Patch Notes are insanely long, but remember that they are actually far longer than this. Check out Treyarch's website for even more detail, and we wish you fun-as-hell time in the mid-season update.
- First Images Of The New Warzone Pacific Map
- What is the Best CoD Zombies? All Zombies Modes Ranked...
- How to Decrypt the Floppy Disk in Black Ops Cold War
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.