Raven Software have now released their June 3 Warzone update, removing the Specialist Vault, and implementing a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks. We take a look at the Warzone June 3 Update patch notes, the bug fixes included, and what you should be looking out for.
This week's Playlist update has done more than just give us a playlist shake-up. It has fixed some bugs, and removed some challenges from Warzone Season 3: Reloaded. The Specialist Vault is now closed, and Nakatomi Tower's special contracts are no more more. What else has changed, though? We take a look at the Warzone June 3 Update patch notes...
Before we take a gander at the Warzone June 3 Update, check out some of the latest CoD news, to get yourself all up-to-date...
- Warzone and BOCW Season 4 Release Date
- Warzone & BOCW: Double Weapon XP This Weekend
- New Warzone Battle Pass Subscription Leaked
What has changed with the Warzone June 3 Update?
- Warzone Season 3: Reloaded's '80s Action Heroes Event has ended.
- Nakatomi Tower special contracts are gone.
- The specialist vault has been closed.
- CIA Outpost is no longer operational.
- Survivor camps are abandoned.
The June 3 Update for Warzone has officially ended this season's '80s Action Heroes Event, including related quests, contracts, and other content. Well, we hope that you had your fill of 1980's action. We are expecting that Warzone Season 4 will go back to the 1970s, so you need to start getting yourself ready... it's going to be fabulous!
A #Warzone update has gone live!— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) June 3, 2021
Includes the weekly Playlist and bug fixes. The '80s Action Heroes event has also ended.
The Season Three Reloaded patch notes have been updated (see *June 3rd): https://t.co/O16LzVgl79
Screenshots in thread below:
Warzone June 3 Update Patch Notes
Warzone June 3 Update: Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue preventing the FARA 83 horizontal recoil from being properly adjusted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Modern Warfare reticles to appear on the Axial Arms 3x and Royal & Kross 4x.
- We have a great deal of enhancements coming to all BOCW optics and reticles in Season 4. Coupled with some exciting attachment changes, we feel the landscape of long-range viable weapons will soon be as diverse as it has ever been.
Warzone June 3 Update: Weapons
- Aim Down Sight position adjusted for iron sights: This increase to visibility will make it much easier to stay on target while using iron sights.
The Warzone June 3 Update corrected an issue with the FARA 83 that prevented its horizontal recoil from being adjusted, and also fixed problems related to Modern Warzone Reticles. The PPSh-41 was adjusted to improve its iron sights positioning. Overall, the new June 3 Update for Warzone has removed a lot, but fixed a few things – so we're pretty happy!
- What is the Best Support Loadout in Warzone?
- Vikkstar's Warzone Showdown - $150,000 On The Line
- New Warzone Pistol: How to Unlock the AMP 63 & Setup Guide