Fortnite fans are waiting for the 13.30 update, but it looks like it will be postponed - Epic Games, the world champions of postponing... Nevertheless we have all the news about the upcoming patch notes here, should the update go live again.
Epic Games seems to have delayed the release of update 13.30 for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android, and Nintendo Switch. While fans expected the patch to be released on July 14 or 15, it looks like we'll have to wait until July 21 instead. Although this may mean that no new features will be released for the third consecutive week, fans are excited by the news that there will be no server downtime this week, which gives us more time to continue playing. Always look on the bright side of life.
There are also no new leaks or rumors that there will be new events this week, which means that Epic has no direct reason to release a new patch. However, since the last patch, there have been some bugs in the game, which will be fixed with the new update. We have compiled these and other patch notes for you below.
Erwartet diese Woche kein Update!!— Norax (@NoraxNews) July 14, 2020
Soweit ich gesehen habe, befindet sich v.13.30 noch nicht auf den Staging Servern. Diese werden meist 1 Woche vor dem Release dort hinzugefugt. #Fortnite
Fortnite update 13.30 General Patch Notes
- Players may have their input method repeatedly swap even though their ‘Lock Input Method as Mouse’ is set to ‘ON’.
- When playing on PC with a controller, the' mouse cursor may appear after certain actions. This can cause issues with gameplay.
Fortnite update 13.30 Battle Royale Patch Notes
- Supply drops at The Authority may sometimes not open after players search them.
- Black rectangles can appear behind the player's character when turning around in the Storm.
- All forms of gliding, may not work properly when around The Authority. Gliding may either stop when near The Authority or not start.
Bugs that are currently confirmed to be fixed in the next game update for Fortnite. pic.twitter.com/tC3XVP1CZI— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) July 15, 2020
Fortnite Update 13.30 Mobile Patch Notes
- Sail Shark Glider may have yellow coloration on mobile devices.
- Audio delay on Nintendo Switch.
Fortnite Update 13.30 Battle Royale Issues in Development
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations.
- XP bar can be visually incorrect while in a match. / Incorrect leveling-up.
- Floating Rings not visible on platforms with lower settings.
- Placing a map marker cancels movement.
- Ocean's Bottomless Chug Jug unable to be picked up while recharging if dropped by another player.
- Inability to edit floors and roofs at certain angles.
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Intermittent disappearance of Whirlpools in Arena.
- XP gain from Foraged Items temporarily disabled.
- "Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25" not counting in Duos/Squads.
why is there a glitch in fortnite? can't pick ocean's chug jug up after i went to drop it for my teammate you can even see i have room in my backpack pic.twitter.com/r8zoOb7XDa— amy (@cardiganhoe) July 8, 2020
So we currently have some bugs and errors in the battle royale game, which will hopefully be fixed with the next patch. On the bright side, some new functions and items will also be added to the game.
Fortnite Update 13.30 New Features
- A new secret challenge is to coming into play.
- The water level will drop again.
- The cars will be added to the game.
- A birthday llama and other birthday gadgets will be added to the game.
In Patch 13.30 Were Mostly Getting Birthday Llamas! #fortnite pic.twitter.com/TWCN8yg35f— ReptileSTW-NewsLeaks (@ReptileSTW) July 15, 2020
Remember, these patch notes are not officially confirmed and it may be that not all of the bugs are completely fixed. Nevertheless, there are indications that Epic Games is working on it and soon we will be able to see what is being implemented and what is not.
Expect further updates on Fortnite and check out EarlyGame for everything gaming and esports.