The Festival of FUTball in FIFA 21 celebrates the best players from Copa America 2021 and EURO 2020. A team containing special player items will be released on a weekly basis. We dare to make a prediction about Path to Glory team 2.
We can hardly wait for FoF Path to Glory Team 2. The first squad was straight fire and we expect nothing less from this one. Here is our prediction for the upcoming content.
Which Players Will Be in FoF Path to Glory Team 2?
The first team had eleven players from the European Championship and only 3 players from Copa America, so we assume that there will be more players from South America this time around. Here are the 14 strongest candidates for a new card according to us:
FoF Path to Glory Team 2 Prediction
- GK: Alisson Becker - Brazil
- DF: Milan Skriniar - Slovakia
- DF: Omar Aldrete - Paraguay
- DF: Victor Lindelof - Sweden
- DF: Marquinhos - Brazil
- MF: Alexey Miranchuk - Russia
- MF: Rafa Silva - Portugal
- MF: Federico Valverde - Uruguay
- MF: Thomas Delaney - Denmark
- MF: Georginio Wijnaldum - Netherlands
- FW: Patrik Schick - Czech Republic
- FW: Gareth Bale - Wales
- FW: Lautaro Martínez - Argentina
- FW: Alexis Sanchez - Chile
When Will the FoF Path to Glory Team 2 Be Released?
FoF Path to Glory Team 2 will be released on Friday, June 18, at 7pm CET. Don't forget that players can improve their stats significantly if their nation wins a bunch of games.
Here's how the Festival of FUTball dynamic cards work:
- 3 wins = +2 OVR upgrade
- 4 wins = +1 OVR upgrade
- 5 wins = +1 OVR upgrade
- 6 wins = 5* Weak Foot/5* Skill Moves
Original article by EarlyGame's Lukas Scherbaum.