Another FIFA 21 Team of the Season prediction is here! We now look towards France and the Ligue 1 TOTS. Who is going to make it? For sure we are going to see two amazing cards for Neymar and Kylian Mbappé... or are we?
The Ligue 1 Team of the Season is going to be among the last releases in the FUT calendar. We can't wait until tomorrow evening and have taken a shot at predicting who the 15 players on the team are going to be.
FIFA 21 Ligue 1 TOTS Prediction: Starting Eleven
We expect a lot from the Ligue 1 TOTS. Top scorer Kylian Mbappé will surely get a really strong card, perhaps even 99-rated. We should see a lot more variety than usual as PSG might not even win the league, let alone do it in the convincing fashion of years prior. Here are our provisional starters:
- GK: Mike Maignan - Lille
- CB: Guillermo Maripán - Monaco
- CB: José Fonte - Lille
- CB: Marquinhos - Paris Saint-Germain
- CDM: Benjamin André - Lille
- CM: Lucas Paquetá - Olympique Lyon
- CM: Aleksandr Golovin - Monaco
- LW: Neymar - Paris Saint-Germain
- RW: Florian Thauvin - Olympique Marseille
- ST: Wissam Ben Yedder - Monaco
- ST: Kylian Mbappé - Paris Saint-Germain
FIFA 21 League 1 TOTS Prediction: The Substitutes
- CB: Presnel Kimpembe - Paris Saint-Germain
- LW: Karl Toko Ekambi - Olympique Lyon
- LM: Jonathan Bamba - Lille
- ST: Memphis Depay - Olympique Lyon
FIFA 21 Ligue 1 TOTS Prediction: Conclusion
The close title race this year and the likelihood of PSG not winning it all means that we are going to see a very balanced Ligue 1 TOTS. We're not even sure if Neymar is going to be included since he only played in half of the league games. Whoever makes it is going to turn into a spectacular FUT card, that much we know.
Original article by EarlyGame's Lukas Scherbaum.