The Cube Queen has arrived in Fortnite and with the Queen's punch cards, you can unlock her and her various rewards for free.
You've already felt her wrath in Fortnitemares, but now you'll be able to unleash her yourself. The Cube Queen has appeared in the Battle Pass of Chapter 2, Season 8, and now you have the opportunity to unlock her for free. We'll show you how!
All Cube Queen Rewards & Missions
Since the Cube Queen is a Battle Pass skin, you logically need to have the Battle Pass to unlock the Queen, so as soon as you buy that, you can start doing the Cube Challenges to unlock her skin and her other great cosmetics.
Cube Queen Rewards & Punch Card 1
- Survive storm phases while carrying a Sideways weapon: Dice Queen outfit
- Eliminate a player with the Sideways World Minigun: Last Cube Standing emoticon
- Shakedown two opponents: The Queen's Court loading screen
- Use a Shadow Stone or Flopper to phase for 3 seconds near a player: Last Reality Matrix back bling
- Complete all The Cube Queen quests on Page 1: Last Reality Matrix back bling (Obliterator)
Cube Queen Rewards & Punch Card 2
- Deal damage to players with the Sideways Scythe: Reality Render pickaxe (Obliterator)
- Complete a Bounty from a Bounty Board: Regal Visage spray
- Get player headshots with the Sideways Rifle: Queen's Anthem music
- Glide in the smoke stacks at Steamy Stacks: Queen's Procession glider (Obliterator)
- Complete all of The Cube Queen quests on Page 2: The Cube Queen (Islandbane)
When you complete all the missions on page 2, you will unlock the Island Curse variant of the Cube Queen outfit, the Dice Vortex back bling, the Reality Destroyer pickaxe, and the Royal Glider hang glider.
Fortunately, the challenges are all pretty easy, and you shouldn't have any problems completing them. If you don't know exactly how to find the Sideways weapons, you can read it here in our detailed guide.
The Cube Queen missions are available until the end of Chapter 2, Season 8, or more precisely until December 5, 2021.