The Fortnite Easter celebration is here, bringing new quests, free cosmetics, and more!
Everyone loves a good Fortnite event right? Especially if it brings new quests to complete, and of course, free rewards to collect!
With the most recent release of Fortnite patch 24.10, Epic Games unleashed the Spring Breakout 2023 event to celebrate easter in the best possible way - earning some sweet Victory Royales!
Here's everything you need to know about Fortnite's Spring Breakout 2023, including the schedule, quests, rewards, and more!
Fortnite Spring Breakout 2023 - Schedule
The Spring Breakout Fortnite event kicked off on March 29 and will be available for players to check out until April 11 at midnight ET.
While the event is active a new single quest will become available each day, giving you a chance to complete it and earn XP as well as potential free cosmetic rewards!
Fortnite Spring Breakout 2023 - Quests & Rewards
As the event unfolds, most quests will give you XP, however, specific ones will grant you free cosmetics. These are:
- Day 1 Quest’s Reward: Bloomback Sack Back Bling
- Day 7 Quest’s Reward: Shell Smash Spray
- Day 9 Quest’s Reward: The Works Loading Screen
- Day 12 Quest’s Reward: A Spring Breakout Banner Icon
Of course, if you get 12 different quests done, you'll get even better rewards including the Nannerbloom Hammer Pickaxe. Finally, if you get 22, the Fresh Flyer Glider will be yours!
So what quests will you need to complete? So far, these are the ones available:
Number of Times
|Visit Cherry Blossom Tree displays||3||Bloomback Sack Back Blinh|
That's not all, there are also three Challenges available with multiple phases, handing 20k XP initially. These are:
- Gather laid eggs (Three stages)
- Spend bars (Five stages)
- Survive storm phases (Four stages)
Fortnite Spring Breakout 2023 - New Mechanics
Of course, the island feature some thematic content to accompany this event. First off, you'll be able to find two new types of chicken laying three kinds of new eggs!
- Heal Eggs: These green eggs restore your Health and Shield slowly over time.
- Hop Eggs: These blue eggs temporarily give you a low gravity effect, and also give you Health.
- Golden Eggs: You can’t technically eat these eggs, but interacting with one grants you Bars! (Unlike Heal Eggs and Hop Eggs, Golden Eggs cannot be added to your inventory.)
There's also the Egg Launcher, a grenade launcher type of weapon that instead, well, launches eggs! You can find it on the ground, chests, and supply drops.
Finally, the Springtime Blowout Reality Augment makes its debut as part of the recently added Augment system in Fortnite.
- Play Fortnite in style with a brand-new Xbox Series S!
So there you have it! Have fun and get those rewards.
For more on Fortnite:
- Fortnite Lantern Festival 2023: Quests, Rewards & More
- Fortnite Creative 2.0 (UEFN): How To Create Maps
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.