Fortnite has released new benefits for Crew members: a pickaxe and a nice back bling. Every month as an active member, you can now unlock a new level of this Legacy Set. Here are the details.
Fortnite Patch V.17.50 is bringing a new, exclusive reward for members of the Fortnite Crew: The Fortnite Crew Legacy Set!
This set includes back bling and an unlockable pickaxe. Both items evolve steadily over the months and represent your dedication as a Fortnite Crew member. Every month as an active member, you unlock a new level of the Legacy Set until you have reached the last level - level 6. During your subscription, you will receive a new tier on the 15th of each month.
What Rewards Do You Get At Each Fortnite Crew Legacy Level?
There are a total of 6 levels to unlock:
- Stage 1: Unlock the Protocol Pack Back Bling upon being subscribed or subscribing to Fortnite Crew. If you’re not subscribed when the v17.50 update releases, you’ll unlock it immediately when you do subscribe.
- Stage 2: The Back Bling evolves, adding the Protocol Elite Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 1.
- Stage 3: The Back Bling evolves again, adding the Protocol Overdrive Style. The Zen Axe Pickaxe emerges from the Back Bling. Both happen on the 14th of the month after Stage 2.
- Stage 4: The Pickaxe evolves, adding the Zen Striker Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 3.
- Stage 5: The Pickaxe evolves again, adding the Zen Ultra Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 4.
- Stage 6: The Pickaxe evolves once more, adding the Zen Assault Axe Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 5.
Also, the Protocol Pack Back Bling (all styles) is customizable! Change its main color, the color of its smoke effects, display the banner you have equipped, and change the banner’s color as well.
What Happens If Your Fortnite Crew Membership Is Interrupted?
If you decide to take a break from Fortnite Crew membership, don't worry! You will keep all the levels you unlocked. And if you decide to return to the Fortnite Crew, you'll be able to pick up where you left off - provided the levels are still available.
How Long To Unlock All Levels Of The Fortnite Crew Legacy?
Once you have received the “Protocol Pack” back bling (level 1), you have one year to get the set. For example, if you receive the back bling on September 1, 2021, you have until August 2022, to unlock all levels of the set. The first level of the back bling "Protocol Pack" is available until January 1, 2022, at 00:00 BST (01:00 CET).
- Fortnite Wild Weeks Returns: Week 1 & 2 Legendary Quests
- Destroy Target Dummies With IO Weapons in Fortnite
- 10 Celebrities Who Got Their Own Fortnite Skin
Create your own MyEarlyGame account to customize your home page and enter contests or tournaments!