To shake things up in the fading days of Fortnite Season 7, Epic Games has brought back Wild Weeks and this week’s theme is ‘Flying High’. What exactly does this mean? Well, the weapon pool will have suppressed versions of a lot of weapons in Wild Weeks 2, and we also have their matching legendary quests.
Wild Week 2 is coming to Fortnite on August 26 and follows one of the best LTMs to ever appear in Fortnite. The Impostors LTM basically allows you to play a game of Among Us, but in full Fortnite glory.
Patch 17.40 is here and brings backs Wild Weeks, which we have not seen for a few seasons now.
What Are Wild Weeks?
Wild Weeks bring a few changes to the core gameplay of Fortnite and modify or changes certain aspects of the weapon pool. Each week will have a different theme and slightly change the way you play and win a lobby in Fortnite.
In Week 1 of wild, we are getting sneaky with the following changes:
- Increased drop rate of the Prop-ifier Weapon
- Every Epic+ Pistol, Epic+ Assault Rifle, and all Bolt-Action Sniper Rifles will be replaced with their stealthy variants.
- Suppressed Pistols, Suppressed Assault Rifles, and Suppressed Sniper Rifles will now drop.
- NPCs will now offer more disguise services
- New legendary quest chain to match the theme
Week 1 & 2 Wild Weeks Legendary Quests
In Sneak Week 1 of Wild Weeks, you need to do the following quests to earn a fat chunk of XP:
- Deal 1000 Damage with Suppressed Weapons: 20k XP
- Deal 5000 Damage with Suppressed Weapons: 30k XP
- Deal 20000 Damage with Suppressed Weapons: 50k XP
In Flying High Week 2 of Wild Weeks, you need to do the following quests to earn a fat chunk of XP:
- Deal 250 Damage to opponents within 20 seconds of gliding in Solos, Duos, Trios or Squads: 20k XP
- Deal 3500 Damage to opponents within 20 seconds of gliding in Solos, Duos, Trios or Squads: 30k XP
- Deal 1500 Damage to opponents within 20 seconds of gliding in Solos, Duos, Trios or Squads: 50k XP
These changes have been made to Fortnite to make doing Flying High Week 2 quests a little easier:
- Unvaulted Rifts-to-go
- Ricochet opponents with the unvaulted Bouncers
- Numerous Launch Pads placed across the map
- NPCs will sell Rifts on the spot
Wild Week challenges so far look pretty straightforward and simple to complete by just playing a lot of lobbies. This will be a great way to finish off your Season 7 Battle Pass.
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.