A new Fortnite Season doesn’t mean that there are no more challenges. Oh, no, no. Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges are underway, and we’ll show you how you can complete them!
If you’re like me, then you hate leaving things incomplete. This also means that not finishing Fortnite Challenges is simply unacceptable. So, I’ll do you the favor of helping you complete your Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges!
- How To Get The Fortnite Season 6 Mythic Spire Jumpboots
- Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6 Primal: Map Changes, Weapons, Animals & More
- How To Get Teen Titans Raven Skin in Fortnite Season 6
Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges
- Hunt wildlife (5)
- Craft primal weapons using bones and makeshift weapons (3)
- Craft a hunter’s cloak (1)
- Talk to characters
- Collect mechanical parts from vehicles, trailers, buses, or tractors (5)
- Craft mechanical weapons using mechanical parts and a makeshift weapon
- Find golden artifacts near The Spire (3)
Now, let’s go through all of these, to make sure that you have an easy time completing all the Season 6 Week 1 Challenges.
How to Hunt Wildlife, Craft Primal Weapons & Craft Hunter's Cloak
Hunting wildlife is fairly easy because there is no specific place on the map where you can find it, it just roams around, waiting for you to take it out (wow, that sounds so harsh). Once you do, you can loot their bones and meat, which you will need to craft the Primal weapon and also Hunter’s Cloak! See? That’s three of these already done in almost one go!
How to Talk to Characters, Collect Mechanical Parts and Find Artifacts
Talking to characters and collecting mechanical parts is also very self-explanatory and just like with wildlife, characters and vehicles can be found all over the map, so no hard task here. And once you’ve destroyed the vehicles, you can then craft a mechanical weapon. That’s also two in one!
The only “tricky” task on this list, is finding the golden artifacts near The Spire (but we got a guide for you right here). Though, tricky might be the wrong word. Finding a golden glowing object isn’t so hard, but finding it before someone at The Spire kills you is. Because that place is SWAMPED with people right now.
Better watch out.