In mid-November Assassin's Creed Valhalla will be released, one of the hottest games of the year. The open-world adventure in the time of the vikings will be huge, and after the release, more content will follow.
In a few weeks, we will get on our longboats to cross over to England with our Viking clan in the open-world game Assassin's Creed Valhalla. The already massive game will get even bigger next year thanks to extensive post-launch content.
The Post-Launch Content of Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Just in time for the Assassin's Creed Valhalla release on November 10, Ubisoft also offers a Season Pass to the action game, which includes two huge single-player campaigns.
In addition, players can look forward to numerous free seasonal content such as in-game events, festivals, new settlement buildings, and game modes. The popular Discovery Tour will also make its debut in early 2021. The latter allows players to immerse themselves in the Viking Age at their leisure, with no enemies, and learn about the history of Nordic seafarers, their customs, and much more.
In the expansions, you can look forward to new areas, stories, and an exclusive quest series. The Assassin's Creed Valhalla Season Pass is part of the Gold, Ultimate, and Collector's Editions, or you can purchase it separately.
- The Legend of Beowulf Quest: In this exclusive quest you will uncover the monstrous truth behind the Legend of Beowulf, which will be available on the day Assassin's Creed Valhalla is released.
The Story Extensions of Assassin's Creed Valhalla
The first expansion is called The Wrath of the Druids and will be released in spring 2021. In this new adventure, players will travel to Ireland and unlock the secrets of an ancient and mysterious druid cult by tracking down and revealing its members. Gaelic myths and folklore await you as you make your way through enchanted forests and dazzling landscapes.
The second expansion, The Siege of Paris, follows in the summer of 2021, where you will experience the most ambitious battle in Viking history with key historical figures from the war-torn West Franconian Empire. You besiege the French capital for days on end, uncovering enemy secrets and forming strategic alliances to secure the future of your Viking clan.
In addition, every season of Assassin's Creed Valhalla offers a lot of free content. Each season will last three months and will offer exciting content focused on gameplay and the evolution of the world.
Season 1 will start in December 2020 and the following content is planned:
- A new settlement area that will allow players to expand and develop their settlement.
- A traditional Viking festival: The Yule festival, which can be experienced in the player settlement.
- A new game mode: The river raids. Based on Valhalla's plundering core mechanics, this mode will provide a dynamic and challenging experience with high replay value.
- The addition of ranks for the Jomvikings: In Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Players can not only create their lieutenant as part of their raiding team, but also recruit friends and community members. In Season 1, there will be an update to the Jomvikings feature that will allow players to gain XP and a higher rank. Тhe higher the lieutenant's rank, the more silver players can earn when recruited by other players.
Original article by EarlyGame's Philipp Briel.