Even if you don't have Twitch and you don't know what "Drops" are, you can spend 5 minutes reading this guide and setting up a quick account, and you'll be able to get great Diablo 4 cosmetics for free.
Diablo 4 looks very promising, and based on the recent betas we feel confident that this game will enjoy a solid launch. Maybe not Zelda levels, but a world away from Gollum (what an interesting year we're having).
As we approach release, it's time to either order yourself a physical copy of Diablo 4or go digital and get that preload going. And when the game does launch, you can get free rewards just by watching streamers playing Diablo 4 Twitch. Even if you don't want to watch, you can just leave it playing on your phone and you will still get the rewards.
Here is a guide on how to get Twitch drops and what the rewards are.
How To Activate Diablo 4 Twitch Drops For Your Battle.net Account
The first thing you need to do is link your Battle.net account with your Twitch account. This will allow you to redeem rewards when you're logged into Twitch that will then carry over to your Diablo 4 account.
Linking A Twitch Account With A Battle.net Account
Just follow these steps:
- Login to Battle.net.
- From the menu on the left select "Connections".
- Scroll down the Connections menu until you reach Twitch and select the button on the right which says "Connect".
- From this new page you will have to select "Continue" to be taken to Twitch.
- Login to Twitch (you will probably need your email to hand so you can receive the 2FA code to login).
- Now click "Authorize", but be aware, once you do you are permitting Blizzard access to:
- Your Twitch user ID
- Your username
- Your profile image
- Your profile update date,
- Your email address
- Your email verification status
- You will automatically be returned to Battle.net, at which point you need to select "Continue" from this menu.
- Congratulations, your accounts have been linked.
Now all you need to do is watch Twitch while you're signed in. Once you've watched enough to be able to claim rewards you simple select "Drops & Rewards" from the Account menu and press the "Claim" button on rewards you want (they will automatically be transferred to your Diablo 4 account).
Right, now you know what you need to do to set up Diablo 4 Twitch drops, let's get to the fun part: the free rewards.
Diablo 4 Twitch Drop Rewards
For the first four weeks after Diablo 4's launch, Blizzard will give you cosmetics as free Twitch Drops if you watch streamers play the game. Each week will focus on a specific class, and each week there will be a set of rewards after 3 hours of watching, and another set of rewards after 6 hours of watching. Pretty much every single streamer who will be playing Diablo 4 will be eligible here, so you don't just need to settle for one of the big streamers (you can find a full list of channels that have Diablo 4 Twitch Drops activated here).
Here are the Twitch Drops for each week.
Diablo 4 Twitch Drops Week 1: Rogue & Necromancer Cosmetics
- Start Time: Monday, June 5, 4 pm PT (7pm ET / 07:59am BST / 08:59am CEST)
- End Time: Sunday, June 11, 11:59 pm PT (02:59pm ET / 07:59am BST / 08:59am CEST)
- Rewards After 3 Hours: Azurehand Back-Stabber Dagger (Rogue) & Azurehand Heart-Piercer Sword Weapon Recolors (Necromancer)
- Rewards After 6 Hours: Matron-Sigil Coffer (Rogue) & Progenitor Favor Back Trophy (Necromancer)
Diablo 4 Twitch Drops Week 2: Sorcerer
- Start Time: Monday, June 12, 12am PT (3am ET / 8am BST / 9am CEST)
- End Time: Sunday, June 18, 11:59 pm PT (2:59pm ET / 7:59am BST / 8:59am CEST)
- Rewards After 3 Hours: Azurehand Spell-Slinger Wand Weapon Recolor
- Rewards After 6 Hours: Hellrune Tabernacle Back Trophy
Diablo 4 Twitch Drops Week 3: Druid
- Start Time: Monday, June 19, 12am PT (3am ET / 8am BST / 9am CEST)
- End Time: Sunday, June 25, 11:59 pm PT (2:59pm ET / 7:59am BST / 8:59am CEST)
- Rewards After 3 Hours: Azurehand Head-Cleaver Weapon Recolor
- Rewards After 6 Hours: Font of the Mother Back Trophy
Diablo 4 Twitch Drops Week 4: Barbarian
- Start Time: Monday, June 26, 12am PT (3am ET / 8am BST / 9am CEST)
- End Time: Sunday, July 2, 11:59 pm PT (2:59pm ET / 7:59am BST / 8:59am CEST)
- Rewards After 3 Hours: Azurehand Skull-Crusher
- Rewards After 6 Hours: Matriarch’s Mantle Back Trophy
Those were all the free rewards, but there is also a premium reward that you can get if you're willing to spend the equivalent of $10 by "gifting a channel subs". Read more on that below.
Premium Twitch Reward: The Primal Instinct Mount
If you gift the chat of one of the eligible streamers two subs while watching, which will cost a minimum of $10, then you will earn the Primal Instinct Mount. Take a look:
You have between Monday, June 5, 4 pm PT (7pm ET / 07:59am BST / 08:59am CEST) and Sunday, July 2, 11:59 pm PT (2:59pm ET / 7:59am BST / 8:59am CEST) to claim this reward.
And now we really have reached the end. We hope you found it helpful.
Diablo 4 will be released on June 6 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Even if you haven't played Diablo 4 before, we highly recommend it:
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.