League of Legends patch schedule and its timing can be a little confusing sometimes but worry not! We at EarlyGame got you covered and we're bringing you the exact dates that each patch will go live. So let's get into those timings, shall we?
A few important things to note: these dates are not fully set in stone and are more temporary fixes. What we mean is that updates can and do happen randomly, especially in regards to champion hotfixes or potential game-breaking bugs that are found during or after patches are added into the game. Secondly, we're currently moving into Patch 10.6 which will be added on Wednesday, March 18.
Upcoming patch dates and times
- 10.6 Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- 10.7 Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- 10.8 Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- 10.9 Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- 10.10 Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- 10.11 Thursday, May 28, 2020
- 10.12 Wednesday, June 10, 2020
- 10.13 Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- 10.14 Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- 10.15 Wednesday, July 22, 2020
- 10.16 Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- 10.17 Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- 10.18 Wednesday, August 2, 2020
- 10.19 Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- 10.20 Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- 10.21 Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- 10.22 Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- 10.23 Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- 10.24 Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- 10.25 Wednesday, December 9, 2020
What can you expect?
Each patch can potentially arrive with the following things:
- Different skins
- Brand-new events
- Champion buffs
- Champion nerfs
- Champion kit changes
- New champions
- Potential bug fixes within the game
Do keep in mind that the exact time when these patches go live can, will and does change, but you can always expect EarlyGame to keep you updated. As League of Legends is an ongoing live service, each patch will sometimes be more impactful than others, as some may include a lot more changes than others.
Now get out there and win some at League of Legends.