After two days of pure chaos, we’re finally getting some normalcy back with LoL Patch 11.13. Big announcements about epic new skins, new game modes and everything else heading our way with the Sentinels event.
No, LoL Patch 11.13 will only feature a small Tahm Kench mini rework two new items and some changes to mobility. Nothing big to see right here. We’ll go over the most important details of Patch 11.13, but don’t worry, we’ve got a detailed version of all item and champion changes right here.
Tahm Kench Update in LoL Patch 11.13
Tahm Kench got a bit of a rework in LoL Patch 11.13. In the official patch notes, it says that Tahm Kench has been forced to have weak stats due to his strong kit, so he won’t be completely OP. This is supposed to change with the update, so let’s check out his abilities:
- P - An Acquired Taste: 2.5% of maximum health is dealt as bonus damage.
- Q - Tongue Lash: Ultimate can be used during Tongue Lash to devour stunned enemies. It also heals Tahm Kench for a small percentage. The attack also scales in range speed with Tahm Kench.
- W - Abyssal Dive: Tahm Kench channels for 1.35 seconds, dives for 0.15 seconds, then appears at the targeted area, dealing 100/135/170/205/240 (+100% AP) damage and knocking up enemies for 1 second. Hitting an enemy champion refunds 30% of its cooldown and mana cost. Tahm Kench can take Devoured allies along for the ride (allies can always eject before the channel finishes). Enemies cannot see where Tahm Kench is headed.
- E - Thick Skin: Tahm gains a shield and gray health, which regenerates his health over time.
- R - Devour: Tahm Kench swallows the target champion for up to 3 seconds. If the target champion is an enemy, they must have 3 stacks of Passive - An Acquired Taste, and take 100/250/400 +15% (+5% per 100 AP) maximum health as magic damage. Tahm Kench is also grounded and slowed by 40% movement speed. If the target champion is an ally, they are granted a 300/450/600 (+100% AP) shield that lasts for 2.5 seconds after Devour ends. Tahm Kench is also grounded and slowed by 40/25/10% movement speed, but can still cast W - Abyssal Dive. Tahm Kench’s allies can see when Devour is available on his health bar (enemies cannot).
Item Updates in LoL Patch 11.13
Two new items are introduced in this patch. Hullbreaker and Anathema’s Chains. Also, Divine Sunderer is also being nerfed, so champions like Ezreal won’t continue to abuse the item in Solo Queue and pro play. We’ve seen what ShowMaker can do on the champion, and we’re very afraid.
- Is Uzi returning to pro play? I guess after witnessing RNG's MSI victory, he can't hold himself back.
One of the newest items, Anathema’s Chains, is a tank item that is going to directly counter Hullbreaker. So if you’re playing a tank and are forced to go up against a split pusher like Fiora or Camille, make sure to build Anathema’s Chains to challenge them. You chain yourself to your nemesis, build a vendetta, and take reduced damage. At full stacks, your opponent has highly reduced tenacity.
As mentioned before, this item is going to counter Hullbreaker and any split pushers who wish to be alone in another lane. Hullbreaker will give champions added armor and magic resist – if no allied champions are around. You’ll also do 20% more damage to towers when alone. Oh, and let’s not forget about the extra damage large minions do for you – Banner of Command died for this.
Mobility Update in LoL Patch 11.13
Mobility was also taken under the microscope in LoL Patch 11.13 with multiple items getting updated to take out some dashes and movement speed. This could hurt some champions in the long run who have relied on things like Stridebreaker dash to close gaps with faster champions – Urgot is crying in a corner somewhere right now.
- So many items, you probably can't keep up. Check out our Item Guides like this Trinity Force one or even this Prowler's Claw Guide.
Items like Galeforce, Lich Bane and Cosmic Drive had their movement speed bonuses reduced, while others like Death’s Dance got their bonus movement speed completely removed.
These changes have been in the works for a while and have now gone live with the newest Patch update.
New Skins in LoL Patch 11.13
Now, let’s get to the fun part. Who cares about dashes and movement speed or new items when you have some epic skins to look at? Seriously, Riot must know that my lifelong dream was to be an astronaut – and look how that turned out – because these astronaut skins have just brought back my childhood dream!
Four new skins are available – Astronaut Maokai, Rammus, Veigar and Corki. These skins are amazing, but the top seller has to be Maokai. Those meeps are just too adorable!
- Speaking of skins, check out all the skins released last month!
Also, another PROJECT skin is available with Zed’s PROJECT skin prestige edition. After some feedback from the community, the skin has been made a bit shinier and looks pretty prestigious now.
The guides, the videos, the lore, it's all here! EarlyGame will make you Challenger!