Since the newest League of Legends patch came out today, another new patch was added to the PBE server. Along with LoL Patch 11.13, players will be getting multiple new skins that are out of this world – get it because they’re astronaut skins – as well as a Tahm Kench mini rework.
This begs the question though, with the Dr. Mundo rework and now this Tahm Kench rework, when will our magical space dragon Aurelion Sol finally get reworked as well? Please Riot, we’re just asking you to make him playable again!
- Ever wondered who the best pro players of all time are – other than Faker? Well, we've got some more Koreans on the list, but also some LEC talent of course.
But enough begging for Aurelion Sol changes, let’s check out what we will be getting in LoL Patch 11.13!
When Will LoL Patch 11.13 be released?
According to the LoL Patch Schedule LoL Patch 11.13 is going to be released Wednesday, 23rd of June. As with every patch, Riot is going to spend two weeks on the current LoL Patch 11.12 which came out today, and then move onto the next patch.
New Skins in LoL Patch 11.13
Four brand new skins will be released with LoL Patch 11.13. Corki, Maokai, Veigar and Rammus will be receiving astronaut skins, and boy, do they look adorable. Maokai is going to throw little space meeps all over the place and even Corki looks adorable in his rocket ship.
- Veigar is one of the most toxic mid lane champions. Counteract that toxicity with some of your own by mastering an assassin like Akali or a mage like Lux. Or go completely insane with mid lane Eztreal like DAMWON KIA's ShowMaker.
Those aren’t the only skins we’re getting, though. Remember how with the PROJECT: Bastion event Riot stated they’d release another prestige skin? Well it’s here, and it’s a bit underwhelming – but that’s just my personal opinion. Prestige PROJECT: Zed will be available in LoL Patch 11.13 as well!
LoL Patch 11.13 Mobility Changes
Mobility is something Riot has decided to take a look at, and they're going to make quite a few changes to items in Lol Patch 11.13. As we've mentioned before Riot will change how items stack movement speed.
Items like Stridebreaker won't have their integrated dash anymore. Garen, Urgot and Sett are crying in a corner right now. While other items like Force of Nature are getting their additional movement speed completely taken out of their kit.
Here is a complete list of reworked items for LoL Patch 11.13:
- Trinity Force
- Force of Nature
- Black Cleaver
- Dead Man's Plate
- Death's Dance
- Prowler's Claw
- Shurelya's Battlesong
- Lich Bane
- Cosmic Drive
- Nimbus Cloack
Tahm Kench Rework in LoL Patch 11.13
Currently, players can enjoy the Tahm Kench rework on the PBE servers and will most likely go live with LoL Patch 11.13. What is new with the Kench though? Why don’t we take a look at his updated abilities?
- Passive - An Acquired Taste: His passive stayed mostly the same. He deals additional magic damage with his auto attacks, which is his bread and butter even before. Couldn’t change much there.
- Q - Tongue Lash: For the most part, this also didn’t change too much. Tahm Kench sees an enemy, uses his tongue to deal magical damage and slows the opponent. With the W and ultimate changes – we get to them soon – Tahm can’t eat minions anymore. But he can not eat enemies from a range if he is fully stacked. You also heal for a certain amount every time you hit an enemy champion.
- W - Abyssal Dive: This is one of the abilities which changed. He dives down and reappears at a target location. If he hits an enemy when coming up, he locks them down and cc’s them. The ability has a 20-second cooldown, scaling down to 16 seconds. The range of the ability scales with rank as well.
- E - Thick Skin: This ability got no changes in the rework. This, like his passive, is one of his key abilities and keeps him safe in lane. Add in the healing from his Q and Tahm Kench is going to have a good time even in the early game.
- R - Devour: Another reworked ability. It still devours people, like before. To devour an enemy, you’ll need three passive stacks. You can hold them for three seconds. When spitting them out, you deal magic damage to them. Devouring an ally grants them a shield when spat out. You can also devour an ally and use your W to dive into the enemy when needed.
Tahm Kench is going to have to really think about when to use his devour since it will get a pretty long cooldown. Also, make sure to have it stacked at all times when up, in case you need to use it!
The guides, the videos, the lore, it's all in here! Earlygame leads your path to Challenger!