Being ambidextrous is helpful in any facet of life. That includes FIFA 21 where a 5-Star Weak Foot stat means a player can do it all equally well with both feet - a rare and very valuable quality. We rank the top 10 players with a maxed out Weak Foot stat. You can count on these guys in any area of the field.
There are two special stats to a FIFA player card that are separate from his standard overall makeup. Those are Skill Moves and Weak Foot. We already presented the top 5-Star Skill Moves players, now it's time to go over the 5-Star Weak Foot supremos.
Top FIFA 21 5-Star Weak Foot Players
A 5-Star Weak Foot might not impact the overall rating of a player card, but it is undoubtedly one of the most valuable stats to have. Yet, having two strong feet does not equal quality, it just helps along the way. The ultimate cheat code though is having a very high OVR and a strong Weak Foot stat. These ten players are exactly that. Here are the best ambidextrous footballers in FIFA 21!
- CAM: Kevin De Bruyne - 91 OVR (Manchester City)
- LW:Neymar - 91 OVR (Paris St.-German)
- CM: Toni Kroos - 88 OVR (Real Madrid)
- LM: Heung-Min Son - 87 OVR (Tottenham Hotspur)
- CAM: Christian Eriksen - 85 OVR (Inter)
- ST: Wissam Ben Yedder - 84 OVR (Monaco)
- RM: Jesús Corona - 84 OVR (Porto)
- LB: Ferland Mendy - 83 OVR (Real Madrid)
- LW: Ousmane Dembélé - 83 OVR (Barcelona)
- ST: Edin Džeko - 83 OVR (Roma)