We're currently in Valorant Episode 3 Act 1 and Riot Games just deployed a new patch with the 3.02 update. We have all the details and the full patch notes.
Patch 3.00 was a big one for Valorant. It introduced the new Episode 3 and brought a lot of changes to the weapon economy and ability prices. In addition, several agents were changed, with some even getting a partial rework. As expected, Riot didn't add anything new in the next update, which was patch 3.01. Many of us hoped to finally see those Yoru buffs and some other features in patch 3.02, but Riot seem to be focusing on bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Hey, at least the voice chat bug got fixed, so there's that. Here are all the changes in patch 3.02!
Valorant Patch 3.02 Official Patch Notes
Patch 3.02 arrived today, and you can check the full notes below. Some annoying agent bugs were resolved.
- Read More: Valorant Oni 2.00 Might Be On The Way
Game System Updates
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall
in your gameplay
- Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+
rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a
sliver peek (“Sliver peek” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and
creating an advantageous line of sight.)
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI
- Read More: Leak: Valorant Battle Royale