We apologize for the many bad jokes you will have to witness in this article. Contrary to what you may believe, the Diver Error is no laughing matter. It is breaking many people's games, it is causing a tremendous amount of hardship, and it is bringing multiple tears to our eyes. Let's take a look.
What is Warzone Diver Error Code 6?
Warzone experiences the Diver Error, or Error Code 6, when a download has failed to properly complete. The game will display the error, and won't work as intended. When this happens, don't you fear. EarlyGame is here. That was a nice rhyme now, wasn't it?
The Diver Error Code pops up on your screen in the form of an on-screen message, and whilst it may be tempting to punch your television or computer screens, we ask that you refrain. Yet again, we've got you.
How To Fix the Warzone Diver Error Code
Reset your Modem
- First, quit the game completely, not just to sleep, but actually shutdown.
- Unplug your internet modem / router.
- Wait a few seconds and plug it back in.
- Allow your router to reboot, this may take around three to five minutes.
- After resetting your modem / router, it should work again.
- Connect your console or PC via a different network, or via a LAN ethernet connection.
Re-Download a single Data Pack
- Try downloading one of the texture packs you don't have installed right now from the Modern Warfare/Warzone App.
- Successfully downloading and installing it should verify the whole app and fix the error.
- If nothing else works, your last resort is a complete reinstallation of the game.
Well, folks, this is how to fix Warzone Diver Error Code 6. It has been known to mainly be caused by problems with your internet router, and thus these fixes mainly focus on modem-related solutions. They do sometimes work, but as usual, not always. Considering this, be patient, and try contacting Raven Software and Activision.