Are you an Amazon Prime member? Do you play Warzone? Of course, you do! Otherwise, it would be a bit bizarre that you ended up here… Anyway, here's the great news: every month, Amazon Prime gives away tons of free in-game content for their members to redeem in their favorite games. It's super easy to set up, and once you've connected your account, you can check back here each month to see if the bundles are worth it.
In this article, we're going to show you what's up for grabs this month, how to link your accounts and how to claim the rewards.
When are the Prime Rewards for June 2022 coming?
The latest Prime Gaming bundle for Warzone and Vanguard has been available since June 4. Since the last bundle was available for pretty much exactly one month, we expect the Warzone Prime Gaming Bundle for June to be released in the first week of June.
Warzone Prime Rewards for May 2022
There is one Prime Gaming bundle currently available for Warzone in May 2022: the Safari Shock Bundle for Vanguard and Warzone. Follow this link to claim it.
Safari Shock Bundle
This bundle includes:
- “Elysium” Blueprint.
- “Serenity” Blueprint.
- “Lawful” Reticle.
- “Call of Doggie” Sticker.
- "V for Vanguard" Weapon Charm.
- "Buddy System" Calling Card.
- "Braids and Bullets" Emblem.
When Does The Prime Gaming Promotion End?
These bundles are currently listed on Prime Gaming with no expiry date, so at least for the foreseeable future it seems like they will remain available. However, the bundles are usually replaced with a new one after every month, so make sure you're quick enough.
How To Link Your Amazon Prime & Call of Duty Account?
To be able to receive free Warzone bundles, you’ll have to connect your Call of Duty account to your Amazon Prime account. To do this, you will obviously need an Amazon Prime account. A normal Amazon account will not work, unfortunately. But hey, they do give out lots of rewards via Prime Gaming, so maybe it's worth it?
Then, you need to link the Amazon Prime account with the Call of Duty account. Don't worry, it's super easy, just follow these steps:
- Follow this Link to the Call of Duty Prime Gaming site.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Once you've signed in, you'll be redirected to a sign-in for your Call of Duty account. Make sure it’s the right one, since you’ll be getting in-game rewards automatically sent to that one account.
- Then you’ll be redirected back to Prime Gaming, where you can start claiming your prime bundles.
How To Claim Warzone Bundles With Prime Gaming?
Once your Amazon Prime and Call of Duty accounts have been linked, it's very easy to begin claiming bundles from the Prime Gaming site. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the official Call of Duty Prime Gaming page.
- Make sure you’re signed in to your Prime Account – otherwise this whole process won’t work.
- Click on the bundle you want, and in the pop-up, press ‘claim’ for this month's bundles.
- Log in to Warzone and go into the store tab on the top right.
- Tab across to your “Vault” and you'll find your bundles.
That’s it. In about 5 minutes or less, you will have been able to claim some tasty blueprints for your favorite Battle Royale.
Does Prime Gaming Exist for Other Games?
Yes, it does – Prime Gaming offer in-game content for League of Legends, Valorant, Battlefield, and so much more! They even offer complete games, at the moment they're giving away titles such as Total War: Warhammer and Jedi: Fallen Order. So we can't recommend checking out Prime Gaming enough if you're already a Prime member.
Gosh, that was so easy, wasn't it? Almost as easy as getting a Warzone dubs with this filthy Bren loadout right now…