With Fortnite patch 21.10, Epic Games confirmed the arrival of four extra Naruto skins to the battle royale, this time focusing on long-time rivals such as Hinata, Gaara, Itachi, and Orochimaru. The Nindo will allow players to grind for special cosmetics centered around them, including emoticons, wraps, and a glider.
In order to earn rewards players will have to complete different "paths" associated with Naruto characters that were just recently introduced. Some challenges will focus on kills, others will be about catching fish, so choose the one that fits your playstyle the most.
Naturally, if you want to earn the biggest reward, which is the Manda cosmetic glider, you'll have to complete all of them. Let's walk you through everything you need to know about The Nindo in Fortnite.
Fortnite The Nindo - How to play
To start progressing through the paths, you'll need to head over to The Nindo's official website where you'll have to log in using your preferred account. This will allow Epic Games to track your in-game progress. On this website, you can also check what each path tasks you to do. As we've mentioned, there are four total paths, each awarding badges to track your progress during the event:
- Path of Itachi: Get a badge for every top six finish.
- Path of Hinata: Get a badge for every 20 fish caught.
- Path of Gaara: Get a badge for every storm circle survived.
- Path of Orochimaru: Get a badge for every 18 kills.
The event will run until the 7th of July, giving you plenty of time to grind all paths. These challenges can be completed on either Zero Build or regular battle royale playlists, however, certain tasks can only be completed in different modes inside those two playlists:
- Path of Itachi: Challenges only available in Squads.
- Path of Hinata: All modes enabled.
- Path of Gaara: Challenges only available in Solos, Duos, and Trios.
- Path of Orochimaru: Challenges only available in Solos, Duos, and Trios.
Fortnite The Nindo - Rewards
Each patch has 10 badges up for grabs, so completing one, let alone all, will take some serious dedication, but the rewards will make up for it:
- One badge in the Itachi path unlocks the Shocked Itachi Emoticon.
- One badge in the Gaara path unlocks the Focused Gaara Emoticon.
- One badge in the Hinata path unlocks the Byakugan Hinata Emoticon.
- One badge in the Orochimaru path unlocks the Orochimaru's Smile Emoticon.
- Five badges of one path unlock 20,000 XP.
- Ten badges of any of the paths unlock the Akatsuki Wrap.
- Complete all four paths to claim the final reward of the Manda Glider.
Don't fret if you can't complete all the paths to unlock the wrapper and Manta glider as Epic Games confirmed that both will become available for purchase in the in-game Fortnite store at a later date.
For more Fortnite, check out: