Get ready for the Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge! Survive storm phases in Fortnite and earn virtual rewards for Fortnite. We'll show you how to take part in the challenge and bag the nice rewards.
How To Take Part In The Supply Llama Challenge
Each storm phase you survive contributes to the community goal, unlocking rewards for PlayStation accounts. To participate, do the following:
- Sign up with your PlayStation account and your Epic Games account at fortnite.sony.com within the Supply Llama Challenge period
- Survive storm phases in Fortnite Battle Royale and/or Build Null
- Once a community goal tier is completed, all participants who survived at least one storm phase will receive that tier's rewards, and the next tier will become available
You can track your goal progress at fortnite.playstation.com.
All Supply Llama Quests & Rewards
Here you can find an overview of how many storm phases the community has to survive for which reward:
- Stage 1: 15,000,000 storm phases survived by the community - Supply Llama PS4™ dynamic theme and the "Lot of Llamas" loading screen
- Tier 2: 30,000,000 storm phases survived by the community - PlayStation™Network character avatar set 1 and the Shimmer Varnish wrap
- Stage 3: 42,000,000 storm phases survived by the community - PlayStation™Network Supply Llama Avatar Set 2 and the Mecha Leader Glider Glider
Fortnite rewards will be sent to your Epic account within 7 days of completing a Community Goal stage. However, you must redeem the PlayStation rewards yourself as follows:
- Go to PlayStation Store and click on your avatar at the top of the page.
- Select Redeem Codes from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the code carefully and select Redeem.
- The credit or content has now been credited to your account.
The credit or content has now been credited to your account
And that's it. You have until May 23, 2022, at 5:59 AM EST to participate in the Supply Llama Challenge. We wish you every success.