Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 is in full swing, but there is still work to be done before the season ends. Besides the weekly challenges, there are also the Resistance Missions that reward you with delicious XP. In week 8, you must travel 1,000 meters in a Choppa and we'll show you how it's done.
Travel 1,000 Meters in the Choppa
Choppas are back in Fortnite, and I'm sure you're dying to jump into one as soon as possible. They are not just super fun to use, you also need them in this week. One of the weekly challenges reads "Travel 1000 meters in the Choppa".
In order to complete this challenge, you will need to find one of these sweet tings and fly for 1000 meters. Yes, it's about as easy as it sounds. But you need to know how to find these things, and that's what we're here for.
How To Find a Choppa in Fortnite
Choppas spawn at different Seven Outposts on the map of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2. A total of five Choppas will spawn per match, so if you want to get one you must make sure you check out all locations – or get lucky and find one immediately.
Here are all the Choppa helicopter locations in Fortnite:
- Seven Outpost 1: North of Camp Cuddle. Make your way to the top of the cliff past the river.
- Seven Outpost 2: Northwest of the Logjam Lumberyard in the snowy mountains.
- Seven Outpost 3: Northeast of the Daily Bugle, near the beach.
- Seven Outpost 4: Southwest of Greasy Grove, near the edge of the map on the cliff.
- Seven Outpost 5: East of Chonker’s Speedway. Make your way to the southeast area of the track near the small island.
- Seven Outpost 6: East of Sanctuary on the southernmost island.
There's only one Choppa per location, so if you are aiming to complete this challenge, we suggest you drop somewhere close by and immediately head for the Choppa spawn locations. Good luck in case someone else has set their eyes on a Choppa!
How To Complete The Challenge
How to complete the challenge is pretty self-explanatory: get into the Choppa and fly off! That's really it. What else do you want me to say? 1000 meters aren't that much either, so you should be absolutely fine. Still, make sure you won't be shot down. But be careful and quick, and you should be absolutely fine.
And that's it. Now you get 20K XP for your Battle Pass. You can find more guides to the missions in our Challenges section. Good luck!