Sacred Tears are incredibly important in Elden Ring. If you're on the hunt for them, we've got a whole guide on where to find them.
How many times have you died in Elden Ring so far? You don't want to say? Too embarrassed? Nah, don't worry, we don't judge here, we only help you become even better than you already are in Elden Ring. In fact, we're here to help you stop dying. One way to do that, is to increase the amount of health or FP you can replenish during a fight and that is done with Sacred Tears. They are needed in order to upgrade your Sacred Flasks, namely the Flask of Crimson Tears and the Flask of Cerulean Tears.
There are a bunch of locations where you can find Sacred Tears, but they're generally found in broken down churches. Still, it's a huge world, and it's tough to know what that means exactly until you have exact points to go by, so here are all the locations for Sacred Tears.
All Sacred Tears Locations In Elden Ring
Sacred Tears in Limgrave/Caelid
- Inside the Church of Pilgrimage (north of the Erdtree symbol)
- Inside the Fourth Church of Marika (southwest of the Church of Pilgrimage)
- Inside the Callu Baptismal Church (west of the Castle Morne Rampart Site of Grace)
- Inside the Third Church of Marika (close to the Limgrave/Caelid border)
- Inside the Church of the Plague (south of Bestial Sanctum)
Sacred Tears in Liurnia of the Lakes
- Inside the Church of Irith (southwest of the Lake-Facing Cliffs Site of Grace)
- Inside the Bellum Church (north of the Academy of Raya Lucaria)
- Inside the Church of Inhibition (east of the Bellum Church)
Sacred Tears in Altus Plateau
- Inside the Second Church of Marika (north of the Altus Highway Junction Site of Grace)
- Inside the Stormcaller Church (northeast of the Altus Highway Junction Site of Grace)
Sacred Tears in Mountaintops of the Giants
- Inside the First Church of Marika (south of the frozen lake)
- Inside the Church of Repose (west of the Foot of the Forge Site of Grace)
Should more Sacred Tears be discovered, we will of course update this article. For now, though, you will be busy hunting these 12 down. Don't underestimate this task. Some of these Sacred Tears will only be accessible after you've beaten certain enemies. But if you do manage to get all of them, you will almost be unbeatable, especially if you pair the Sacred Tears with the Golden Seeds.