Let me guess, you got Forza Horizon 5 because of the insane graphics, because you’re a junkie for racing games or because you just wanted to try out something new, only to realize that buying cars in-game is very realistic… it’s expensive af. But it doesn’t have to be.
How To Get Free Cars in Forza Horizon 5?
It’s all about the loyalty bonus in Forza Horizon 5, which means that you will need to come back time and again to play Forza 5 – which I assume you will, otherwise you wouldn’t care about getting expensive cars – to get loyalty rewards and eventually, get free cars.
- Start Forza Horizon 5
- Start your journey
- Play a couple of races until you level up
- A message about loyalty rewards will pop up
- You can find your loyalty rewards in My Cars/inventory
There’s also another way of getting free cars for those of you who are a genuine fan of Forza. If you’ve played any of the previous games, you’ll be able to get certain cars for free. All you have to do is play each of these games before you start up Forza Horizon 5, and then you’ll have an arsenal of new and free cars.
How To Get The Koenigsegg Jesko For Free in Forza Horizon 5?
If you’re a car junkie, you know the Koenigsegg Jesko well. It’s the fastest car in Forza Horizon 5, and you can literally get it for free. How cool is that?!
We’ll show you in a few easy steps how to get the Koenigsegg Jesko in Forza Horizon 5.
- Spend 3 Adventure Chapter Unlocks in the green Baja section of the Accolade Adventure Map of Mexico
- You need to start the V10 event (the blue car with the yellow star in the background)
- You need to get 3 stars in all 11 chapters of V10
And that’s it. It sounds extremely easy, but believe me, this will be a grind, and it will take you a while. However, it really is worth it. After all, you’re getting the fastest car in Forza Horizon 5 for free.