Find out quickly where the stables of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom are located to save as much time as possible.
Stables were already important in Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and it isn't much of a difference in Tears of the Kingdom.
Stables offer many options – you can rest, cook meals, get quests, get access to your horses and typically there is a Shrine nearby, so you definitely should locate as many stables as possible.
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Stable Locations
There are 15 stables in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, scattered throughout Hyrule. Some of them are in the same locations as they were in the previous game, Breath of the Wild, but with some key differences. Here are the stable locations and how to find them:
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: The Zonai Tribe Explained
- Snowfield Stable: Located in Tabantha Tundra, northwest of the map near Hebra.
- New Serenne Stable: Found in North Hyrule Plain between Lookout Landing and Hebra.
- Tabantha Bridge Stable: Situated next to Tabantha Great Bridge between Hyrule Ridge and Tabantha Frontier, on the west side of the map.
- Woodland Stable: Located on the northeast border of Lookout Landing, near Eldin.
- Wetland Stable: Found on the east border of Lookout Landing, near Lanayru.
- Riverside Stable: Situated on the south border of Lookout Landing, near Necluda.
- Outskirt Stable: Located southwest of Lookout Landing, near the Coliseum Ruins.
- Mini-Stable: Situated southwest of Outskirt Stable, and replaces Gerudo Canyon Stable until a Side Adventure there is completed.
- Gerudo Canyon Stable: Found at the entrance to Gerudo Desert, and can be unlocked by completing a Side Adventure in the Well.
- Duelling Peaks Stable: Located on the eastern side of Duelling Peaks in West Necluda.
- Foothill Stable: Found to the east of Woodland Stable, at the foot of Maw of Death Mountain.
- South Akkala Stable: Located northeast of Foothill Stable, and next to Akkala Citadel Ruins.
- East Akkala Stable: Situated northeast of South Akkala Stable, and south of the Horse God.
- Highland Stable: Found south of Lake Hylia in the Faron Grasslands, on the south coast.
- Lakeside Stable: Located east of Highland Stable, deep in the jungle on the south coast.
This should help you find all the Stables in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.