The RLCS X is in full swing in Rocket League, with 2021 shaping up to being a top year for Rocket League Esport. What's behind the RLCS X, which teams are ranking well, what are the current standings, and what are the current schedules? We keep you up to date in this comprehensive RLCS X Tracker.
Even before the RLCS X began, it was already clear that it would be an historic event in Rocket League Esports history. This has proven to be insanely true, with major players retiring, unexpected wins, and a whole lot of drama. You like Rocket League drama? Well, here's our RLCS X tracker!
[UPDATE] May 14, 2021, 13:00 CEST
Week Recap: True Neutral Become SA RLCS X Champions
As reported in our article on Monday, True Neutral claimed victory over the weekend against RebelGG. Their victory of the South American Spring Split Major, won 2-4 against RebelGG, catapults True Neutral to RLCS X Championships in June. It was an impressive feat, with True Neutral beating a team that had, up until this point, remained undefeated.
If you want to check out our full coverage of the event, check it out here:
Week Recap: RLCS X European Major Come This Weekend
As reported below, the RLCS X European Spring Split Majors are set to run this weekend, on both May 15 and May 16. Both RLCS X Majors begin at 08:00PT on both Saturday and Sunday, and will feature some pretty fantastic teams. Stay tuned!
[UPDATE] May 13, 2021, 13:00 CEST
RLCS X EUR Spring Major Split Schedule
- RLCS X European Spring Major Split: Saturday, May 15, at 08:00PT.
- RLCS X European Spring Major Split: Sunday, May 16, at 08:00PT.
The RLCS X have released this week's tournament schedule, revealing a relatively barren week for the the Rocket League Championship Series. However, with the European Regionals well and truly underway, we do have events for the European RLCS X Spring Major Split set for Saturday and Sunday. You should stay tuned for more RLCS X updates right here!
[UPDATE] April 27, 2021, 15:00 CEST
Rocket League Esports Issue Competitive Rulings for SpaceStation Gaming and Team Envy
Rocket League Esports have issued two separate competitive rulings for Slater "Retals" Thomas and SpaceStation Gaming.
- Against Slater "Retals" Thomas: It has been ruled that Slater "Retals" Thomas has violated the RLCS Player Code of Conduct. This violation comes in the form of "berating and harassing tournament administrators and Psyonix employees through Discord and Twitch". Due to the infraction, Retals will be disqualified from competing in the first day of NA Spring Split Regional Major.
- Against SpaceStation Gaming: It has been ruled that during the match in question, Sypical "experienced a controller disconnect which resulted in him losing all control of his car during overtime". It was originally believed that Sypical was simply experiencing high ping, but this has now been ruled incorrect. Thus, SpaceStation Gaming has been granted an additional 70 points in the NA Regionals.
For a full breakdown of the competitive ruling, check out the official Reddit announcements:
[UPDATE] April 26, 2021, 02:30 CEST
Team Envy and NRG Become RLCS X NA Regional Champions
Team Envy and NRG (formerly NRG Esports) have both become RLCS X North American Champions, after working their way to the top of the leaderboards during this weekend's Lamborghini Opens. The final standings are as follows:
- Team Envy
- NRG (NRG Esports)
- SpaceStation Gaming
- Oxygen Esports
Team Envy's win, in particular, was a thrilling affair, after a tense and insane seven-game series against NRG. The two giants battled it out, but sadly for NRG, only one team could take first place...
[UPDATE] April 24, 2021, 23:40 CEST
RLCS X NA Championship Sunday Competitors Confirmed
After an insane few days of competition, it looks like we have our Top 8:
- Oxygen Esports
- Shopify Rebellion
- SpaceStation Gaming
- Alpine Esports
- Team Envy
- Ghost Gaming
Keep in mind, whilst we will see all eight of these teams battling it out viciously for the place of RLCS X North American Regional Champions, the Top 6 teams will additionally move onto the RLCS X Championships in May. Additionally, Championship Sunday will determine who will compete in the NA Majors. Keep your eyes peeled, it's going to be a tough one...
[UPDATE] April 24, 2021, 22:00 CEST
SpaceStation Gaming Moves on to Championship Sunday
SpaceStation Gaming will move on to Championship Sunday after a not-so-close match against Shopify Rebellion. The now infamous team took the game home with a score of 3:1, beating out Shopify Rebellion, and telling us ever the more fervently: SpaceStation Gaming are a team to be feared!
Team Envy Destroy Charlotte Phoenix
Team Envy have absolutely ruined Charlotte Phoenix, taking the game home with a score of 7:0. There doesn't look like there is much of a road back for Charlotte Phoenix at this stage, more than guaranteeing Team Envy a place on Championship Sunday.
Still, 7:0? Holy cow! That is insanely impressive. GG, boys, GG.
[UPDATE] April 24, 2021, 00:30 CEST
Competitors for Day 3 NA RLCS X Regional Revealed
After an intense first two days of the RLCS X Knockout Gauntlet, the Upper and Lower Brackets have been made pretty clear, as revealed by Rocket league Esports on Twitter. Who will make their way to the RLCS X Championships in May?
[UPDATE] April 23, 2021, 20:00 CEST
LionBlaze Takes First Win in Battle of the Bulls
LionBlaze has become the first player to win the Battle of the Bulls. This event is the new 1v1 playoff series introduced as part of the Lamborghini Open Event. The win will earn LionBlaze a whopping $5000 USD. Ayyjayy played well, though, and will still take home a pretty sweet $1000 USD.
[UPDATE] April 22, 2021, 11:00 CEST
The Road to Top 6
The Lamborghini Open is this weekend, opening up spots for both the Spring Split Major, and eventually the RLCS X Championships in May. The event is a the final North American Regional Event for the RLCS X.
The Battle for Top 6, or those who will qualify for the RLCS X Championships, is tight.
- Rogue is likely to take home Top 6, currently sitting at 4th Place.
- Alpine is likely not to qualify, currently at 8th Place.
- Currently, there are three teams fighting it out for 5th or 6th Place:
- G2 Esports (2100 Points, Currently 5th Place)
- FaZe Clan (2060 Points, Currently 6th Place)
- Kansas City Pioneers (1970 Points, Currently 7th Place)
With such tight standings, as of writing, it is looking like this weekend's Lamborghini Open event will end up being quite the tense one. What has become clear, however, is that there are three competitors who will almost certainly top the North American Leaderboard: NRG Esports, Team Envy, and SpaceStation Gaming.
Who will take the top spot? Well, that's yet to be seen...
[UPDATE] April 21, 2021, 10:40 CEST
#TheGrid League Play: SpaceStation Gaming Become NA Champions
SpaceStation Gaming have claimed victory in the #TheGrid NA Grand Finals, achieving the spot of North American Champions. The tense match was won narrowly by SpaceStation Gaming, who scored 4:3 against G2 Esports in the Grand Finals.
Retals, Sypical and ArsenalRL must be pretty pleased with themselves, having grown impressively over the last few weeks. Previously, their victory against Team Envy was heralded as a spectacular piece of Rocket League teamwork. This one? Just as spectacular, impressive, and exciting. Congratulations, SpaceStation Gaming! You are now #TheGrid NA Champions. Bask in the glory...
Rocket League RLCS X Tracker: RLCS X Weekly Schedule
Rocket League Esports have released the RLCS X Weekly Schedule for the week running April 19 to April 25. Just like last week, the latest schedule is impressively packed full of fabulous events, including new events for RLCS #TheGrid, League Play, and the RLCS X North American Regionals.
With the RLCS X in full swing, this week will be critical for those of us who want to know which North American teams will make it to the RLCS X Championships in June.
- Monday, April 19: First Touch Podcast (10AM PT), RLCS The Grid (NA League Play, 2PM PT)
- Tuesday, April 20: RLCS The Grid (NA Playoffs, 2PM PT)
- Wednesday, April 21: League Play (5PM PT)
- Thursday, April 22: RLCS X NA Regional (3PM PT), SA Grand Series (12PM PT), League Play (5PM PT)
- Friday, April 23: RLCS X NA Regional (10AM PT), SA Grand Series (12PM PT)
- Saturday, April 24: RLCS X NA Regional (10AM PT), SA Grand Series (12PM PT)
- Sunday, April 25: RLCS X NA Regional (10AM PT), SA Grand Series (12PM PT)
[UPDATE] April 19, 2021, 15:20 CEST
Guild Esports Beats Aether in RLCS X EU Regional Grand Final
Guild Esports has pulled off a devastating win against second-placer Aether Esports in the RLCS X European Spring Regional Grand Final. This win catapults them to first place in the Rocket League Championship Series EU Spring Regional, an impressive feat considering that the trio, featuring David "Deevo" Morrow, has only existed as a team since June 2020. They now sit comfortably as 4th in Europe.
Due to their victory as European Regional Champions, Guild Esports will automatically be entered into the RLCS Season X Spring European Major, which will run from May 15 to 16. Additionally, Guild will participate in the RLCS X European Championship, which will occur between June 16 and 20. The Championship will also mark Guild Esports' first anniversary as a team.
[UPDATE] April 19, 2021, 11:00 CEST.
Guild Esports Becomes European RLCS X Spring Regional Champions
Guild Esports have secured a spot in the European Spring Major and European RLCS X Championship, after wins against Team BDS, and Wolves Esports. Deevo, Nolystic, and ThO_RL will be happy with their achievement, as they move through to the recently announced Championship in June 2021.
Congratulations to our third and final European #RLCSX Spring Regional Champions, @guildesports!— Rocket League Esports (@RLEsports) April 18, 2021
With today's performance, Guild have secured their spot in the EU Spring Major and EU RLCS X Championship! pic.twitter.com/7B2ZpLbX2w
The win will push through Guild Esports, as well as Aether RLCS through to the Grand Finals, with impressive wins from both teams. The weekend was exciting, as players continued to face off in the European Spring Regionals. As the brackets narrowed, it became increasingly clear that Guild Esports and Aether RLCS were going to end up on top.
[UPDATE] April 16, 2021, 14:00 CEST.
RLCS X Championships Trailer Announces Release Date & Roadmap
Rocket League Esports have released a new trailer for the RLCS X Championships, revealing that the Championships will take place over a week, from June 15 to June 20, 2021. Also revealed in the trailer, is that RLCS X will introduce a new "Best of Set" to this year's finals.
We have covered the RLCS X Championships Trailer, and all announcements relating to it, including a detailed breakdown of the new "Best of Set" system, in a separate article.
RLCS X European Regional Event: Team Queso Victorious & Team Vitality Stumbles
With the Top 6 spots on the leaderboard becoming hotly contested, it's been a pretty tumultuous week in the RLCS X European Spring Split Regional Event series, with stumbles and victories abound. For a full breakdown, we recommend Rocket League Esports' article, but here are the highlights you need to be aware of:
- Team Queso took down Solary in a super-close, but impressive 4-3 Grand Final.
- This places the all-Spanish trio at 5th place on the overall European RLCS X Points Leaderboard.
- Despite their defeat against Team Queso, Solary had a pretty impressive week:
- Top 4 finish in the European RLCS: The Grid
- Tied at 6th Place on the overall European RLCS X leaderboard (tied with Dignitas)
- Team Vitality has not done so well, though. After placing 9-12th Place in the most recent European Regional Event, Vitality missed out on the Playoffs for Europe's Grid entirely.
- They are still comfortably in 2nd Place in the RLCS X European Leaderboard.
- Team Vitality are current in 4th Place for the European Spring Split Leaderboard.
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE] Rocket League Tracker RLCS X Standings, Schedule & gossip as of April 13, 2021.
Rocket League RLCS X Tracker: RLCS X Weekly Schedule
Rocket League Esports have released the RLCS X Weekly Schedule for the week of April 12 to April 18. The schedule is pretty packed-full of content, including events for First Touch, The Grid, CRL, and RLCS X, all packed into a single week.
With the European Playoffs dominating the headlines now, and the RLCS X European Regionals taking up four days of this week's schedule, we are yet to see a clear path to the finals.
Here's this week's schedule!#FirstTouch, #TheGrid, #CRL and #RLCSX are all happening this week. It's a packed one, so make sure to mark your calendars and keep up with all the action. pic.twitter.com/qDMzQcQS2P— Rocket League Esports (@RLEsports) April 12, 2021
- Monday, April 12: RLCS The Grid (European League Play – 8AM PT), First Touch Podcast (2PM PT).
- Tuesday, April 13: RLCS The Grid (European League Play – 8AM PT).
- Wednesday, April 14: League Play (5PM PT).
- Thursday, April 15: RLCS X European Regional (10AM PT), League Play (5PM PT).
- Friday, April 16: RLCS X European Regional (8AM PT), Oceanic Regional (4PM PT).
- Saturday, April 17: RLCS X European Regional (8AM PT), South American Regional (12PM PT), Oceanic Regional (4PM PT).
- Sunday, April 18: RLCS X European Regional (8AM PT), South American Regional (10AM PT)
With the weeks European Regionals yet to happen, we will be tracking the RLCS X to see how the standings will change and who might become this year's Rocket League Champion.
Rocket League RLCS X Tracker: Spacestation Gaming Become NA Regional Champions
Spacestation Gaming have become North American champions, after beating out Team Envy in the North American Spring Regionals. This major shift in the RLCS X Standings will push Spacestation Gaming through to the RLCS Season X Finals. We have the full story here, if you are interested...
Slate "Retals" Thomas proved to be especially happy with Spacestation Gaming's latest win against Team Envy, claiming the game was "definitely" Spacestation Gaming's "best play" yet. We applaud you, Retals, we applaud you.
Rocket League RLCS X Tracker: Standing Changes & Great Plays
With Spacestation Gaming taking home the North American RLCS X Regional Grand Finals, they have been catapulted to the RLCS Season X Finals. With such a fabulous week, and such a fantastic North American Regional, it's time to celebrate with some fantastic plays.
It seems that there is a great week ahead of us, and it will be very interesting to see the European Standings shift, as we edge closer and closer to the RLCS X Finals. The next few months will be critical, and it will be interesting to see which team ends up on top.
- Rocket League: The Grog Vehicle Guide
- Rocket League: Octane & Fennec Hitbox Type Explained
- What Are Centers In Rocket League?