We're sure you're all excited about the new Act and the upcoming Chamber release. It seems that the community is more looking forward to Patch 3.10 and the possibility to play the new Agent and spam 5-stack games. Still, Patch 3.09 prepares us for the new Act, adds some freshness to pistol rounds, and brings us a skin collection we never had before. Sound interesting? Let's dig a little deeper into these patch notes!
- This month starts very promising for the game: Valorant x Arcane: New Bundle, Free Twitch Drops & More
Let's start with the most critical changes in Patch 3.09; Classic right-click nerfs. Pros (especially TenZ) have repeatedly said that this is the best option for pistol rounds and that this right-click feature is nonsense in a free gun.
Remove classic right click— TenZ (@TenZOfficial) October 17, 2021
So, players asked, and Riot delivered. Here are all the changes regarding the right-click feature in Classic:
- Walking firing error changed .05 to .6 (total error is 2.5 when walking, up from 1.95)
- Running firing error changed from .2 to 1.3 (total error is 3.2 when running, up from 2.1)
- Jumping firing error changed from 1.1 to 2.1 (total error is 4.0 when jumping, up from 3.0)
Classic was clearly too strong in close encounters and when using on the move, especially for a free gun. We are curious to see how the meta on pistol rounds will change now, and it has to change with such nerfs.
Radiant Crisis 001 Skins
Patch 3.09 also brings with it a collection of skins with a comic book theme. Sounds strange, but we wouldn't expect something like this to look so cool in-game! Just see for yourself:
The entire bundle will cost 7100 Valorant Points (Premium Edition) and will include the following weapons:
- Melee (Baseball Bat!)
Sometimes we feel like we've seen it all in Valorant, and then the artists at Riot show us we were wrong. They're super creative with these new skins, especially if you look at recent collections like Spectrum and RGX 11Z Pro (StatTrak).
Fracture Map Changes
Finally, let's take a look at some changes on Fracture!
- The B Arcade attacker barrier is shifted back towards Attacker Side Bridge, to allow defenders to more easily contest the area.
- Defender barrier at A Rope moved up to the top of ropes to make it easier for Sentinels to prepare.
- A Hall orb shifted into more neutral space, making it less favorable for attackers.
- New piece of cover in Attacker spawn added to break the long sightline from Hall entrance to B Main, which should relieve some pressure from attackers when defenders fast flank.
We would expect this map to be updated with new content by the end of Episode 3, and we can't wait to see how it will look in its final form!
For more Valorant content, be sure to follow our Valorant section. If you want access to exclusive content, giveaways, and community tournaments, don't hesitate and create your MyEarlyGame account today!