Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded is about to launch. And we already know about a lot of new features that will be introduced on May 10. However, there are 12 new changes in particular that we think will significantly improve the game. Here's why you should be excited for Season 3 Reloaded.
With Season 3 Reloaded set to launch on May 10, Call of Duty: Warzone 2 players are eagerly awaiting news about what changes and additions will come to the game. And according to recent leaks, it looks like players have at least 12 features to be very excited about.
New Warzone Features Leaked That Are Game-Changing
The Season 3 Roadmap has already been published, giving players a glimpse of what to expect in terms of new weapons, maps, and game modes. However, recent leaks from Twitter user ModernWarzone suggests that there are 12 additional changes that will significantly impact the gameplay experience, which have not yet been made public.
- If you are interested in other game modes than just Warzone 2, it might be a good idea to check out Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The Season 3 Reloaded update will offer a lot of cool features!
These changes were not previously announced by the developers:
- Reduced the number of waves in a Mortar Strike.
- Players will now see a separate oxygen meter on the HUD when underwater.
- Al difficulty at Strongholds has been reduced.
- While queuing for a match, players will not be interrupted while in most menus.
- Enemies who kill a Most Wanted target will now earn the Supply Box Reward.
- Redeploy Drones on Al Mazrah now have an increased vertical boost.
- Equipped Perk Packs will now show on the HUD in the lower-right.
- Players cannot ping enemies through Smoke Grenades.
- Killstreaks will show their icon on their in-world tablet for easy identification.
- The Buy Station cursor will consistently always start on “Gear”.
- Ammo Caches now display up and down arrows to show their elevation.
- While on an active Contract, other Contracts will still show on the TacMap.
Players are already discussing online which changes they like the most:
The following are all previously unannounced changes that will be live with Season 3 reloaded of Warzone— ModernWarzone (@ModernWarzone) May 4, 2023
While queuing for a match, players will not be interrupted while in most menus.
Equipped Perk Packs will now show on the HUD in the lower-right
Al difficulty at...
- If you want to get the new Operator Skins and Blueprints in Season 3 Reloaded, why don't you get yourself some CoD Points. You can purchase everything you ever wanted!
What do you think of these changes for the new season?
Have you heard of CoD 2023 yet?
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.