Fortnite's Zero Build exams are here. Sign up and earn really nice, free rewards from April 6, 2022 at 10:00 CEST until April 11, 2022 at 05:59 CEST! We have all of the details for you right here, so let's just cut straight to the chase...
Here's How To Take The Zero Build Trials In Fortnite
To participate in the trials, simply do the following:
- Go to the Zero Build Exams website and register there with your Epic Games account by following the instructions.
- Every day until April 11, you'll find a new daily challenge here that you can complete. The first one is already available. The next four daily challenges will be available at 06:01 CEST on April 7, April 8, April 9, and April 10. If you missed the first four daily challenges, you can still get the corresponding game items by completing the fifth daily challenge.
- In addition to the daily challenge, you will receive a bonus objective every day. If you complete this bonus objective on any day, you will receive the "Turbo Grounds Jets" hang glider.
All "Zero Build" Rewards
Let's get to the exciting part, the rewards...
Daily Challenge 1: "Machine Gun Slone" Spray Motive
- April 6 at 10:00 CEST – April 7 at 06:00 CEST
- Earn at least one point on Day 1.
Daily Challenge 2: "Flying Focus" Spray Motive
- April 7 at 06:01 CEST – April 8 at 06:00 CEST
- Earn at least one point on Day 2.
Daily Challenge 3: "Game Shot" Spray Motive
- April 8 at 06:01 CEST – April 9 at 06:00 CEST
- Earn at least one point on Day 3.
Daily Challenge 4: "Ready for Battle" Spray Motive
- April 9 at 06:01 CEST – April 10 at 06:00 CEST
- Earn at least one point on Day 4.
Daily Challenge 5: All Spray Motive
This is applicable only if you have not completed the respective daily challenges for these items.
- April 10 at 06:01 CEST – April 11 at 05:59 CEST
- Earn at least four points on Day 5.
Daily Target: "Turbo Ground Jets" Hang Glider
- Every day
- Complete the daily bonus objective
You can find all the details and requirements in the "Zero Build" Challenge Entry Requirements. We wish you a lot of fun with the challenges!
This article was originally written by Alisa Eiber.