Armored Core 6 did really well for FromSoftware, becoming the second-best game at launch on Steam, even surpassing the Souls franchise. This is especially exciting because mecha games are still not very common, and we haven't had many good ones to play in the past.
The success of Armored Core 6 gives hope that this genre will finally get the recognition it deserves from a larger audience. Of course, every game needs some adjustments and updates from time to time, and Patch #1.02 focuses on improving the overall balance of the game.
On this page, you can always find the patch notes for the latest Armored Core 6 updates. We hope you find it helpful.
The team shared some thoughts about the latest patch and tease what the next patch will entail:
A new patch has been distributed to improve gameplay stability and make balance adjustments. Please apply the latest patch before playing the game. Please note that this patch is focused on balance adjustments that will allow players more build diversity in the early and mid-game when assembling their AC, as well as bug fixes.
PvP oriented balance adjustments will be released at a future date
- Get yourself another successful game you can put hours and hours in!
Armored Core 6 Patch #1.02: Patch Notes
On September 8, 2023, FromSoftware released Patch #1.02. Here are the patch notes:
- Weapon Unit balance adjustments:
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Increased attack power/rate of fire, decreased reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Increased attack power, decreased reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- RF-025 SCUDDER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 CHANG-CHEN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- Adjusted certain attacks performed by the enemy units AAP07: BALTEUS, IA-13: SEA SPIDER and IB-01: CEL240.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain weapons from dealing damage to the boss of the mission “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship”.
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss of the mission “Prevent Corporate Salvage of New Tech” to be unable to detect the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies to not be displayed correctly during the mission “Survey the Uninhabited Floating City”.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies and background objects to be displayed incorrectly during the mission “Attack the Old Spaceport”.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and certain coral weapons to deal unintended amounts of damage.
Improved camera controls when spectating online arena battles.
- Fixed a bug that caused the punch animation to not be displayed correctly on the opponent’s screen during online arena battles.
- Other bug fixes.
- [Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam] Fixed a bug that caused the game to enter offline mode and unable to save progress after the device recovers from sleep mode.
- [Steam] Fixed the text displayed onscreen after selecting “Quit Game” from the System Menu on the title screen.
- [Steam] Fixed a bug causing certain bosses to be rendered incorrectly.
That's everything for now. Enjoy!
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.