The Armored Core 6 preload is now live! In this article we will tell you everything you need to know before the game releases about the preload, the game's download size and when exactly you can start playing AC6.
We're very close to the big release of Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon, the newest game from Elden Ring developer From Software. And with the release on the horizon, let's take a look at everything you need to know ahead of launch, including the preload details, the game's start time and download size.
Armored Core 6 Preload Dates And Times For Each Platform
Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon is set to be released on August 25, 2023, for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The game is being developed by FromSoftware, known for their Dark Souls series and the smash hit Elden Ring, and will be published by FromSoftware and Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Dominate the battlefield with massive Mechs in Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon for PlayStation 5
As usual, the game will have a preload before its official release. This doesn't mean that you don't have to download anything once the game is released, since day one patches are nothing new in modern times. And there are always some bug fixes needed in the first days.
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S users were already able to download Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon for a while. Now, the rest is following up, as the preload became available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC.
Armored Core 6 Release Time & Download Size
Armored Core 6 is coming out on August 25 and will become playable on midnight of release day, at least for console users. For PC players, the game will go live on August 24, at the following times:
|PDT||August 24||3 pm|
|EDT||August 24||6 pm|
|UTC||August 24||10 pm|
|BST||August 24||11 pm|
The official download size varies, depending on the platform you're using:
- PC users will need the most space on their platform, since the game needs 65 GB of storage space.
- Xbox One users need to make space on their platform for 35.57 GB, while Xbox Series S/X users have to make sure that their device has a storage space to fit 53.28 GB on it.
- Unfortunately, there isn't any information about the game's possible size for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 users. We expect the size to be similar to the Xbox equivalents.
If you want to know what you need to play the PC version of Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon, check out the Armored Core 6 System Requirements.
For more Armored Core 6 related content, read this:
- Armored Core 6: Why You Shouldn't Expect A Souls Game
- Physical Copies Of Armored Core 6 Leaked, First Multiplayer Details Revealed
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.