It doesn't get much better than a new game from Bethesda, unless... it's a Mando game from Bethesda.
This one comes our way courtesy of Skullzi, and it is the same leak that already revealed a lot on The Elder Scrolls 6
- Betrayals, marriage and factions matter in TES VI— SKULLZI (@SkullziTV) April 26, 2022
- No dragons in TES VI
- TES VI in full dev, early stages
- Target release is 2025-26
- BGS Austin and Montreal working on Spyteam
- Mando MMO at Zenimax Online
- Quake reboot in talks
- TES and Fallout remasters via inXile
Skullzi is a reknowned leaker, but you should still take this with a healthy dose of salt. In fact, Skullzi himself claims that this is not the usual inside source he trusts - which is he, himself - but, rather, this one comes from an anonymous source, whom... he also trusts.
Mando MMO in Development
The biggest news by far is that there is, supposedly, a Mando MMO in development at Bethesda. Unfortunately, that'as far as the leak goes, so from here on out... be my guest to speculate. Will it be PvPvE? We don't know, but the reason I'm asking is because such a game is supposedly also in development at Bethesda...
Fallout & TES Remasters, Quake Reboot
The other big pieces of news are easily the remasters of Fallout and The Elder Scrolls, as well as the Quake Reboot. To be fair, the Quake Reboot has been rumored for a long time, so that doesn't come as much of a surprise, but the remasters sure are interesting... depending on which TES and Fallout they decide to remaster.
The rest of the leaks are as follows:
- A PvPvE game is in development at Roundhouse
- Xbox is shifting resources to help Bethesda with all these projects
- A 4x strategy game in the TES universe might be in the works