Sony has announced that a collection of 32 hits will disappear from the PlayStation Plus offering in May, including one exclusive.
PlayStation Plus will add a good number of games in April, but even more will leave the subscription catalog next month.
A few days ago, Sony went to Twitter to inform the community of its intention to remove several interesting titles from PS Plus. In the PlayStation Plus Extra as well as PlayStation Plus Premium subscriptions, up to 32 games will disappear from the catalog.
PlayStation Plus Extra & Premium Leaving Games In May
Here is the full list of games that will be removed by Sony from PS Plus, Extra and Premium subscriptions this May:
- Balan Wonderworld
- Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!
- Chronos: Before the Ashes
- Deadlight: Director's Cut
- Dreamfall Chapters
- FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
- Graveyard Keeper
- Homefront: The Revolution
- How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Last Day of June
- Left Alive
- Marvel's Spider-Man
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition
- Metro 2033 Redux
- Metro: Last Light Redux
- Mighty No. 9
- MX vs. ATV All Out
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Definitive Edition
- Pixel Piracy
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
- Resident Evil HD
- Shenmue III
- Star Ocean: First Departure R
- This War of Mine: The Little Ones
- Tour de France 2021
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2
It's a shame that these games will no longer be offered. Most surprising though is the appearance of Sony's exclusive Marvel's Spider-Man on the list.
- Nothing lost! You can always buy Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of The Year Edition at a good price on Amazon!
One could conclude that the removal of other games could be the reason for the usual end of the license. In the case of Sony production, it is worth considering the release of Marvel's Spider-Man 2 scheduled for this year. According to speculation, the game may even come out in September. Could it be that the developers are removing the first part to encourage players to play the new Spider-Man sequel? But why are they just doing it so early? Good question.
Stay tuned for more information on EarlyGame!
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.