It's League of Legends Patch 12.9 right now, heading into a huge durability update, but that's not what we're concerned about right now. No, instead we're praying to the LoL gods to get a spammable champion in ARURF.
But, which champions are the best in this game mode? And wait... what even is ARURF? Sounds more like a disease than a League of Legends game mode... let's quickly go over the key info regarding ARURF in League of Legends!
What is ARURF?
ARURF refers to All Random Ultra Rapid Fire – what a mouth full... and it is a recurring game mode in League of Legends. Ultra Rapid Fire (URF) are the words you'll be keeping an eye on for this mode since ARURF follows the same rules.
What changed though? Well, while in URF you're able to choose your own champions, ARURF incorporates the randomness of ARAM. Other than that, you've got the same low cooldown and the never-ending supply of mana while playing. Hope you get the champion you desire.
What Changes Are There For ARURF in 2022?
These are all the changes in ARURF:
- +300 ability haste, summoner spell haste, and item haste.
- +25% tenacity.
- +60 movement speed.
- Bonus attack speed is doubled on ranged champions, 1.5 times for melee champions.
- If you’re a mana champ: Bonus mana is converted to HP (40% rate) and bonus mana regen is converted to HP (100% rate)
- The gold per 10 items will be disabled, though. Their minion gold penalty they give is at such an extreme penalty that it is difficult to perceive that not having them available would ultimately lead to better experiences, especially for newcomers to URF.
- Higher-level cap: The level cap is increased to level 30.
- Early surrender: Can now unanimously surrender at 8 minutes, or normal surrender at 10 minutes.
If you're an avid URF fan you'll also know that:
- Mana and Energy consumption reduced by 100%.
- Smite charge rate reduced to 30 seconds from 75 seconds.
- Cooldown between charges reduced to 10 seconds from 15 seconds.
- Teleport is disabled.
- Baron Nashor’s initial spawn time is on 10 minutes.
- Dragon’s initial spawn time is on 4 minutes.
Are you ready for the challenge? Well, all you have to do is prepare all champions, since you won't be able to choose your champion this time around. Warm-up your fingers and continuously spam Q, W, E and R. This game mode is perfect for Sona mains!
When Will ARURF 2022 Go Live?
ARURF went live in LoL Patch 12.9. Usually, game modes like this will stay in the League of Legends client for a few weeks for everyone to enjoy. Before ARURF players got to enjoy a few rounds of One For All as well.
So, what are you waiting for? It's time you and your friends should queue up for some good fun in League of Legends to try and forget about your failed ranked climb. Here, you just spam abilities and go for the kills. Easy and fun, right?