As Riot does not support some of the older versions of Windows 10 anymore, many players have encountered problems with the game, the most popular of which is the "Vanguard Out Of Compliance With Current System Settings" error. Luckily for you, we have a fix!
As Riot Games announced a couple of months ago, their games won't support some of the older Windows 10 versions anymore. So, obviously, many players updated their OS to Windows 11, and now are having problems primarily related to Vanguard, the main anti-cheat software for games produced by the company with a clenched fist in its logo.
Fixing The Vanguard Out Of Compliance With Current System Settings Error
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Windows as an OS myself, and I would love Valorant to be available on Macs, that would solve some of my problems. Sadly, that's not the case, and this is why we have prepared a step-by-step guide to eliminate the annoying "Vanguard Out Of Compliance With Current System Settings Error" for your Windows 11 version. Enjoy!
- Open BIOS
- Turn off CSM (Compatibility Support Module) in BIOS. Note that for some of you, Secure Boot will show as "Enabled" but also "Not Active", which will persist through reboots.
- Turn on the Secure Boot in the BIOS Tab of BIOS.
- Change the Secure Boot option from "Standard" to "Custom", and then to "Standard" again.
- Restore the settings to defaults.
- Once you reboot your PC again, make sure that the Secure Boot option is enabled.
And this is really it! That fixed the issue for us, and we would like to thank u/chaotic_goody from Reddit for providing this fast solution for us. We hope that it worked for you as well, and you can again see your favorite Vandal skins in action.