As well as a new map in the form of Fortune's Keep, we're getting loads of smaller additions to the game when Warzone Season 4 drops on June 22. So far, we've heard about armored SUVs and mobile redeploy balloons (not to mention the NZ nerf that's surely coming our way), but a few hours ago, we also heard about two new types of contracts. They both sound fairly easy to complete and pretty rewarding. Here's how they work.
New Warzone Contract: Black Market Run
A new contract is coming to Warzone called Black Market Run, and it's basically a Supply Run, but you don't get a discount at the shop, instead you get access to new items. Unlike the other new contract, this will be available in every game mode. Here's how the devs describe it.
How Do You Complete A Black Market Run?
Just follow these steps:
- Collect a Black Market Run contract on the map.
- Go to the highlighted Buy-Station before the time runs out.
- You will complete the contract as soon as you get close to the Buy-Station. Open up the Buy to claim your reward.
What Rewards Do You Get For Completing A Black Market Run?
You can find the following items at the Buy-Station where you complete the Black Market Run:
- Sequencer Grenade*
- Nebula V Minigun*
- Foresight (this lets you see the final circle)
- Specialist Bonus
*We don't know what these items do yet, but we'll update you as soon as we get more details.
New Warzone Contract: Cash Extraction (Resurgence Only)
A new contract is coming exclusively to Fortune's Keep Resurgence, which will ask you to kill escaping NPCs for their loot. Basically you're going to be like the police in a bank-robbing movie; not as cool as the actual thieves, but at the end of the day you'll be the one's with the cash.
How Do You Complete A Cash Extraction?
Just follow these steps:
- Look for a flare signal, like the ones you see when people buy their teammates back or begin Recon contracts.
- Move to the area the flare was fired from, and you'll find NPCs waiting for an extraction at one of Fortune Keep's many harbors.
- Kill the NPCs.
The contract itself isn't difficult, but it's hard to avoid being third-partied while you're getting to work.
If you're having a hard time dealing with third-parties, perhaps you need some help with your loadouts?
- The Best Warzone STG44 Loadout | The Best AR in Warzone
- The Best Warzone H4 Blixen Loadout | An Owen Gun Challenger
What Rewards Do You Get For Completing A Cash Extraction?
Money, lots and lots of money. You won't be getting fancy new cosmetics, or a ton of killstreaks, but you'll get tens of thousands of dollars. And that's the theme of the season, really.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, was your complete overview of the two new types of contracts in Warzone, Black Market Runs & Cash Extractions. Hopefully you found it helpful, and if you're looking to see what else you can expect in Warzone & Vanguard Season 4, check out our hub article: