With MW2 and Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded, we're getting lootable perk packages back. Here are the five perks which can soon be collected as loot.
Season 3 Reloaded of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 launched on May 10. Just recently, the new mid-season patch notes were published, including a bunch of new features and old features that are returning to the game.
One Battle Royale gameplay feature, that could change the dynamic of the game once again, is the lootable perk packages. Choosing the right perks can often mean the difference between life or death.
However, until now, we could only use perks with our loadouts, which is going to change with the new update.
Warzone 2 Perks Lootable Are Back!
Starting with Season 3 Reloaded, you can now find and equip perks in supply boxes. Surprisingly, even lower-rarity perk packages are available at buy stations.
- If you want to have a Controller with additional features that gives you just the perfect extra, maybe you should give the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller a try!
This way, it becomes much more interesting to keep looting even if you already have your own loadout.
Which Perks Are Available As Ground Loot?
The following five Default Perk Packs will be available via loot at equal rarity, or via Buy Stations for $3,500:
- Veteran – Battle Hardened, Tracker, Fast Hands, Survivor
- Insurgent – Strong Arm, Scavenger, Cold Blooded, Ghost
- Bomber – Bomb Squad, Strong Arm, Resupply, Survivor
- Ranger – Double Time, Scavenger, Focus, Quick Fix
- SWAT – Battle Hardened, Double Time, Spotter, Survivor
Squad Loadout Drops in Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded will now include Personal, custom Perk Packs, which players can use in addition to finding those created by other players when they eliminate them.
Lootable Perks – Additional Details
When players eliminate others, they will drop the Perk Packs they were carrying, which can be looted from the ground. Only one Perk Pack can be active at a time and cannot be unequipped unless replaced by another. Looting a Perk Pack automatically equips it and drops any previously equipped pack, while purchasing one equips it and moves the previous pack to the player's backpack.
- If you want to get the whole Season 3 Reloaded experience, maybe you should check out Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It's worth a shot!
What do you think of lootable perks coming back to Warzone 2?
Have you heard of CoD 2023 yet?
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.