The first Icon SBC is in the game! Until November 14, 2021 you have the chance to draw a random legend with the Icon Pack. However, you'll have to put down some serious coin to do so. So... is the SBC worth it, and what is the cheapest solution? Let's take a look!
Is The Base Icon Upgrade SBC Worth It?
Overall, we are tempted to say no. You have to have 400-450k in your account to get a baby icon. I repeat: basic/baby icon! This is the lowest version of the legends. Of course there are OP cards like Ferdinand, Pelé or Eusebio - but van Nistelrooy, Klose or Keane are only a few of the countless unplayable legends. So if you are more in the starter team stage, stay away from this challenge!
But if you have your OP Weekend League team on deck and the coins are flowing, go for it! The thrill and the hope of getting a legend are extremely exciting. That's why it's important for us to say: This SBC has its appeal, and the Icon Pack is really cool in itself. But it is a bit of a gamble...
The Cheapest Solution For The Icon-SBC
When you're barely scraping by to get to 450k, it's even more important to know the cheapest SBC solution. With these four teams, we're about to show you how you can really save some money! So let's take a look at how you can (hopefully) get Eusebio.
- 85 OVR Team: Min. 1 player: Team of the Week, min. 85 OVR, min. 55 chemistry.
- Reward: 1 Small Prime Electrum Players Pack
- 86 OVR Team: Min. 86 OVR, min. 50 chemistry.
- Reward: 1 Premium Mixed Players Pack
- 86 OVR Team: Min. 1 player: Team of the Week, min. 86 OVR, min. 45 chemistry.
- Reward: 1 Small Prime Gold Players Pack
- 87 OVR Team: Min. 87 OVR, min. 40 chemistry.
- Reward: 1 Prime Mixed Players Pack
Keep your eye out on other SBCs, like these ones: