The Fortnite: Nightmares event is here, and as always, it brings us some really nice free rewards. But of course they don't come for free. We'll show you how to take part in the Fortnite: Nightmares Escape Room Quests.
The big Fortnite: Nightmares Halloween event is finally here and brings lots of nice things with it once more! Not only do we get new Rick and Morty skins and an Evil Dead crossover outfit, no, of course there are also some scary challenges and free rewards for us. All you have to do to bag the cosmetics is escape a few Fortnite secret rooms. Don't worry... this sounds harder than it is. We'll show you how it's done.
Fortnite: Nightmares Escape Rooms How To Play
In order to take part in the mysterious games, you must first register for the quests on an external site. Here we explain step-by-step what needs to be done:
- Sign in to the Fortnite: Nightmares Escape Rooms website with your Epic Games account.
- View the tasks in the current room and keep track of your progress.
- Complete the tasks in the next room once you have completed all the quests in the previous one.
You can play the quests in normal Fortnite Battle Royale (Solo, Duo, Trio and Squads), as well as in Fortnite Build Zero mode (Solo, Duo, Trio and Teams).
Fortnite: Nightmare Escape Rooms Rewards
Each room has a great reward, matching the Halloween theme:
- Room 1 Reward: Creepy Creepy Emoticon
- Room 2 reward: 20,000 XP
- Room 3 Reward: Octo-Eye Spray
- Room 4 Reward: Niterave Wrap
You have until November 1st, 2022 at 06:59 CET to complete all the rooms and claim the free rewards, so hurry up!
For more Fortnite: