How to download decals in Armored Core 6. A quick and simple guide for you!
Want your mech to look super cool in Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon? You can customize it by changing its appearance with Decals. Not only that, you can also download Decals made by others. We'll show you how to do it in this guide.
How To Download Decals In Armored Core 6
To use someone else's Decal, like a friend's or a content creator's, they first need to upload it in the game and give you the Share ID, which is a 12-character code with letters and numbers. Once you have it, follow these steps:
- Go to the Garage and choose AC Design.
- Scroll down to Image Editor.
- Move to the right until you see the Downloaded tab.
- A box will pop up where you can enter the Share ID.
Once you've downloaded the Decal, here's how to place it on your mech:
- Head to the Decals tab in AC Design.
- Pick the part of the mech where you want the Decal: Head, Core, R-Arm, L-Arm, or Legs.
- Under Custom Decals, select the Decal you downloaded (scroll to the end of Select Image and find Downloaded).
- Position the Decal on your mech to complete your customized look in the game.
- If you haven't bought Armored Core 6, you can do that here.
And that's it, quick and simple. If you want (or need) more Armored Core 6 guides, you are in the right place here at EarlyGame.
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.