Here's a guide on how to farm money quickly in Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon.
In the game Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon, you're a soldier taking on missions from big companies to build your reputation. At the start, you might not have much money, so knowing how to earn cash quickly is really important in FromSoftware's latest release.
To make your robot better for missions, you need to buy things. Even though you get some things for free, they won't work well for long. As the missions get harder, you'll need to upgrade your robot or build a new one.
In Armored Core 6, the things you need for your robot, like legs and arms, can be very expensive. They can cost between 100,000 to 400,000 money points. That's why we're sharing tips in this article to help you earn money in Armored Core 6, and we'll tell you about the best mission to do it.
How To Get Money In Armored Core 6
In the game, you can get money by finishing missions, winning fights in the Arena, or selling robot parts. But selling parts is not a good idea because then you won't have good parts for your robot. And Arena fights take a lot of time and don't give much money. So, missions are the best way to get money in the game.
- If you are interested now, you can buy Armored Core 6 right here.
Missions are good because you can do them again and again to get more money. But not every mission gives a lot of money, and you only get the money after you finish the mission. Also, they take away some money based on how long you took to finish, how much damage you got, and how much stuff you used.
With all this in mind, here's the best mission for you to do over and over to get money in Armored Core 6.
The Best Way To Get Money In Armored Core 6:
For getting money fast, the best mission is called “Attack the Dam Complex” in Chapter 1. You can get 190,000 money points from this mission. If you use a light robot and play smart, you can still get around 170,000 money points even after they take away some. You can also try using close-up weapons instead of guns if you want.
In this mission, your goal is to break four generators of the enemy, not to fight all the enemy robots. You have two friends who will fight most of the regular enemies for you.
- At the start of the mission, use your boost to reach the first place with a generator and some enemies. Shoot them with missiles while flying, and then beat them. When the generator is gone, go to the next one on your right.
- The second place has more enemies. Clear the big guns and robots on the right to reach the generator on the second level.
- To get to the third place, take the way on the right. Break the robots and big guns in your way. Beat the small guns on the ground, and the robot enemies on the first and second levels. After you break the third generator, use your boost to get to the last generator.
- In the last part, your only job is to break the last generator. Use your boost to fly to the first level, then jump to the top of the building where the generator is. Break it to finish the mission.
That's how you can get money quickly by replaying the “Attack the Dam Complex” mission in Armored Core 6. This way, you can get the things you need and have a better time in the game. If you need to, there are plenty of guides here on EarlyGame.
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.