Need rupees quickly? Here is a good farming method to get many in a quick and easy way!
While playing Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you will need quite a lot of rupees to fund your explorer lifestyle. There are different ways to farm them, but many efficient glitches to make it easier were taking out of the game. So here is a way that still works to get yourself some rupees fast.
Find out even more about Hyrule by checking out the Zelda Encyclopedia!
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | Fast Rupee Farm
To perform this farming method, you only need three things: Get some Raw Gourmet Meat, some unfused weapons and the Autobuild ability. The least amount you need is 2x Meat and weapon, but the more you have, the more efficient this method is.
With those on hand, you only need to follow some few steps:
- Drop the Raw Gourmet Meat on the ground
- Fuse them to different weapons of your choice
- Drop those newly fused weapons
- Fuse the weapons together using Ultrahand
- Open your Autobuild and favorite your last creation (the weapon-meat construct)
- Travel to any very cold location
- Open your Autobuild and select the new construct
- Hover it in the build preview
- Icy Meat will drop to the ground out of nowhere
You can repeat this multiple times until you are satisfied. Every one of the Icy Meats should sell for 40 rupees.
Important: This method only works in really cool regions and, most of the time, when it is snowing.
And that is all you need to know about our newest farming method. Now get out there and destroy Hyrule's economy by selling an abundance of meat!
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.