With Part 1 of The Last of Us coming to the PS5, we're wondering just how different the game is going to play on the next generation console?
We know that The Last of Us Part 1 is coming to the PS5, and we know that the game is going to look absolutely gorgeous, right? Right. If you weren't already sold on buying this masterpiece once more, then we have some more news for you, and that is just what has improved on this version of the game for the PS5.
What are the new settings, and what exactly do you get for your money when getting the game for the PlayStation 5? Does the next gen really include so many improvements that you should be getting this game? That's what we're going to check out right now.
Sony Direct Lists New Details on Gameplay Differences
Sure, when the game was announced with the brilliant new trailer, as well as a blog post, some of the features were touched upon, but thanks to the Sony Direct listing we get more details on what differs on these features to previous instalments of the game.
The Last of Us Part 1 PlayStayion 5 Features:
These are going to be some of the features which the Last of Us Part 1 is going to have on the PS5:
- Enhanced Visuals: These were completely rebuilt by Naughty Dog and their latest PS5 engine tech, making huge strides in visual improvements
- Fast Loading: Thanks to the SSD within the PS5 loading times are basically 0
- Haptic Feedback: DualSense wireless controllers will support haptic feedback for each and every weapon in the game. Environmental effects like rain will also be felt through the controller
- Adaptive Triggers: When using weapons, you'll be able to feel resistance thanks to the DualSense wireless controllers
- 3D Audio: Thanks to a new audio engine from Naughty Dog you'll be able to have crisp clean sound.
Of course, things like the haptic feedback were pretty obvious, but who would have thought to see such an improvement in the graphics, right?
When is The Last of Us Part 1 Releasing?
You're already able to pre-order the Last of Us Part 1, but the game is going to be available on September 2, 2022. So, just be a bit more patient, and then you'll be able to experience all the above-mentioned perks when the game releases. The community has been waiting for this for a while already, eh?
What else do you think Naughty Dog improved upon when making the PS5 version of the Last of Us?