It's time to play Rocket League in Split-Screen. Rocket League is one of those few games where it is still possible to play Split-Screen. It's available on multiple platforms, and it's time for couch co-op, and it's time to teach you how to play Rocket League in Split-Screen!
Don't you love sittin' down on the couch, opening a nice big bottle of Coca-Cola, a bag of Doritos, a tin of choc-chip cookies, and a perfectly-packaged new packet of Double-A batteries. Well, actually, the last point is a little redundant, our point really is: Don't you just love couch co-op? It's pretty incredible, isn't it? Chilling with your friends, snacking, and playing Split-Screen is a lost joy nowadays, and it's a shame! Well, luckily for you, Psyonix has not forgotten this joy: here's how to play Rocket League in Split-Screen!
After you've learned how to play Rocket League in Split-Screen, check out some of our other Rocket League guides!
- Will Rocket League Return to Mac?
- Why Rocket League is The Greatest Esport Ever
- How to Get Better At Rocket League: Key Tips, Tricks, & Guides
How to Play Rocket League in Split-Screen on Steam
- Connect your controller to your PC (the game supports the DualShock 4 [PS4], Steam, Xbox 360 and Xbox One Controller).
- Launch Rocket League via the Steam Launcher.
- Whilst in the Main Menu, Player 2 needs to press Options (PS4), Menu (XBONE), or Start (Steam Controller).
- Player 2 then joins the party and can play any Offline or online mode in Split-Screen.
How to Play Rocket League in Split-Screen on the Epic Games Store
- Connect your controller to your PC (the game supports the DualShock 4 [PS4], Xbox 360 and Xbox One Controller).
- Open the Epic Games Store
- Launch Rocket League via the Epic Games Store
- Once in the Main Menu, Player 2 needs to press Options on the PS4 Controller, or menu on an Xbox Controller.
- Player 2 then needs to join the party.
How to Play Rocket League in Split-Screen on PlayStation
- Start your PlayStation system and then launch Rocket League with the main controller.
- Press the PlayStation button with your second controller.
- Using that controller, select Get Started.
- Create a new PlayStation account, or sign-in with a pre-existing account.
- Alternatively, you can also select one of the following:
- Sign In and Play
- Quick Play
- Once one of these options have been selected, return to the Rocket League Main Menu.
- Press Settings with the second controller.
- Player 2 will then appear in the lobby, and Player 1 can choose the Playlist for them to play.
How to Play Rocket League in Split-Screen on Xbox
- Connect all your controllers, and log in with Player 2's account.
- Launch Rocket League and go to the Main Menu.
- Player 2 must now select the Menu button to join the party.
- Player 2 is now in the party and can play both Offline and Online in Split-Screen.
Well, there you have it: how to play Rocket League in Split-Screen on your various platforms. We hope that this guide was at least a little bit helpful for you, and that you had a good time reading it. We love Rocket League, we love you, and we love ourselves. Thus, don't forget: eat a pizza.
- What's in the Rocket League Item Shop Today?
- Will Rocket League Return to Mac?
- Dazerin Launches New "Wave Dash" Rocket League Tournament: All Details
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.