Call of Duty just released a short trailer for the new season of Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 on April 12. The community couldn't be more excited for Season 3. Plunder and Resurgence are finally coming to Al Mazrah.
A few days before the new season update of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 3, a short trailer has been released. There are surprisingly good news for the players.
Plunder & Resurgence Returning to Warzone
The first mode returning to Warzone is Plunder. It used to be a very popular mode in Warzone 1 and now it's finally coming back to Warzone 2.
In case you forgot what this mode is about, here is a short list:
- Squads collecting cash from ground and loot caches
- Players must deposit the cash at a helipad or cash deposit balloon to retain it
- Once a team collected more than $1 million or the timer ran out, the game would enter overtime, where cash amounts increased by 1.5 times
- The team with the highest cash amount at the end is the winner!
Finally, Resurgence is also coming to Al Mazrah. You don't need to only play on Ashika Island no more.
This is a great idea to diversify the game for the Call of Duty: Warzone 2 community!
- If you want to enjoy Season 3 even more, you might need a controller with additional features! Why don't you give the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller a try?
All we have to do, is to wait a couple more days until April 12.
What you don't do your competitors will— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) April 5, 2023
Alejandro and Valeria settle this once and for all in Season 03 launching April 12. pic.twitter.com/abE2qYmuZF
If there are any further new information on the Season 3 update, you will be the first to know!
In case you want to be a part of the new Season starting on April 12, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 might be the right game for you!
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.